HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Photoshop images for sale ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Go down 
Alaska XCIII

PostSubject: Photoshop images for sale ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   Sat May 23, 2015 5:23 am

I've recently rediscovered my love of photoshop (if you could really call it love. It's more like a cruel, sadistic relationship than anything) and I become fixated with text and effects. I'm looking for some more practice, so if anyone wants a photoshop image made for a shop or whatever, or even something for PAC, just let me know. If you need to reach me, here's my steam profile. Just let me know what you need before you add me. I have a tendency to ignore random friend requests.

Here's an example of my photoshop works:

^This is a TeamSpeak banner I made for someone recently (yes, I know. I'm not here to start drama. I'm just showing what I can do.)

^Here's the finished product. Granted, I did have some help with the finishing touches. 99% of the work was done by me in around an hour or two.

As for PACs, I don't have many screenshots of them, because my hard drive became fried last year and it had upwards of 40+ PACs on it including screenshots and gifs of my favorites. Really the only thing I can't do in PAC is chop models up in 3d modeling software because I was too lazy and didn't feel like downloading lightwave or what-the-fuck-ever software to try.

Anyway, contact me on Steam if you're interested in a commissioned photoshop image or PAC.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Photoshop images for sale ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: