HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quentin Wilda

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 pm

In-game Name: Quentin Wilda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69704336

Have you donated: No

Where are you from/time zone: Illinois/Central Time Zone

How long have you played: Since around February 2014 When I started and I am not sure in playtime

How did you hear about FF: I heard about Frostburnt Foundation/Postnuke RP from my brother Lurkingpig AKA Keaton Wilda

How old are you: 14

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: I know Brigadier General Bacon, Chess, Red Cloud, Ice frost, Biggie Smalls, Kiwi, Toxic, Colin Memphis, Duncan.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No but I would love to get into Frostburnt Foundations other servers.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a moderator because i am a very calm person that can handle harsh words being tossed at me also I can stand an argument between players without being heated. Also I understand that I cant go easy on any players rules are enforced for a reason and they must be executed.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I as a moderator could offer much such as support on players joining the server not only that but helping solve arguments and executing rules. Also I as a moderator could solve any sort of problems with the server to my extent. I can say that recently I have been on the sever quite frequently. I have tons of experience with Frostburnt Foundation. I know all the rules to Postnuke RP. I as a moderator could offer a ton to Frostburnt Foundation/Postnuke RP.

Anything else you want to add: I have seen alot through the community of Postnuke RP. It has evolved into my favorite server on "Garrys Mod". Thanks for letting me take this opportunity to even apply for moderator of Postnuke RP.  Also I hope to see you all on the server as a staff member.
Sincerely: Quentin Wilda

Last edited by Quentin Wilda on Wed May 27, 2015 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Wed May 27, 2015 8:27 am

Little to no effort, you barely get on the server (same with some staff) and your not that talkative not have I seen you in Teamspeak ever. -1

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Wed May 27, 2015 10:38 am

1 I took a break on post nuke i wasn't on for like 2 to 3 months and I just recently started getting on. I understand I must get on team speak more often but I have my private faction that we use or own TS server. If i would get staff then I would get on TS more often

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quentin Wilda

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Wed May 27, 2015 10:39 am

Not to mention I haven't seen you on the server much at all either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Wed May 27, 2015 11:03 am

I'm on everyday, ingame and teamspeak. If you left for 2-3 months and came back it can easily happen again. If you're staff during that break it can cause issues. Also, most current staff have played for at least or almost a year.

You also lack input to the community, all of your posts revolve around this mod app and the app itself.

Also, sorry for filling your app with this stuff, whoevers reading this please do not use this against his app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Wed May 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Thu May 28, 2015 7:43 am

-1 i am hardly the one to give the benefit of the doubt and in this case you are no different, you hardly ever get on, hell this is the first time i have ever even seen your name and if i have seen you before then it was so dam long again i don't even remember. you don't have my support we don't need a do nothing lazy staff member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quentin Wilda

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Thu May 28, 2015 9:56 am

Yes I took a break from Post nuke and now in the past week have started playing again. But before I took my break from the server I used to play everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Thu May 28, 2015 1:03 pm

-1 ........not enough effort in post. And i just dont think you would do too good. Sorry bud

Quentin Wilda

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Fri May 29, 2015 8:49 am

Well thanks for not being a dick and try and through me under the buss by pulling out the obvious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Fri May 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Quentin Wilda wrote:
I know Brigadier General Bacon, Chess, Red Cloud, Ice frost, Biggie Smalls, Kiwi, Toxic, Colin Memphis, Duncan.

Quentin Wilda wrote:
Toxic, Colin Memphis, Duncan.

Quentin Wilda wrote:
Colin Memphis

Quentin Wilda wrote:
Memphis

Quentin Wilda wrote:
m

http://www.frostburnt.com/t2262-the-name-s-melphis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)   Fri May 29, 2015 7:32 pm

[Denied]

little to no connection with the community and staff as a whole
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (Quentin Wilda)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1