HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Proffeser

PostSubject: help   Wed May 27, 2015 6:26 pm

HOLOTAPE#3415
我做了什麼?我見過的其他教授等把我的名字,拿出絕密檔案......我將不久於人世,所以我會寫得更快。我是一個時間旅行者,中國政府的頭上。我不是總統。當我們推出了在核武器美國,我們沒有什麼會發生在我們身上準備。啟動後,核武器是如此強大,他們燒掉了鈦大門,我們的“考試科目”。只有動物之一逃了出來,但它是最強大的。它被命名VOKAK。這是一個巨大的黑人,這伸出四肢和脊柱strechted。我relized就是已被殺害,或至少是誰殺了它認為的人。哦......親愛的上帝!請NO!不要!及其在HE-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyextri

PostSubject: Re: help   Wed May 27, 2015 6:39 pm

What have I done ? Other professors and so I've seen my name , took top secret files ...... I going to die , so I 'll write faster . I am a time traveler , the head of the Chinese government . I'm not the president . When we launched the United States in nuclear weapons , we do not what will happen to us ready . Once launched, nuclear weapons are so powerful that they burned titanium door , our " test subjects ." Only one of the animals escaped, but it is the most powerful . It is named VOKAK. This is a huge black , which stretched limbs and spine strechted. I relized that have been killed , or at least who killed the man it believes . ...... Oh dear God ! Please NO! Do not ! Its HE-

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: help   Wed May 27, 2015 7:19 pm

.........ugh

Well....there are a couple things wrong with this....for starters, please learn to spell professor. Another thing, this is this supposed to be a video tape or a typed message, because if this was typed...why the hell would he be screaming for help in the fallout equivalent of microsoft word? Oh and a time traveler? Time to cross that one off your list cause the mass gate event is still coming, and i would hate to deal with someone role playing as a demon and claiming they can fix this themselves by whatever magic they pull out.

Oh um, one more thing, as im sure you found out, google translator doesnt always provide the best translation from english to any Asian character based language.

Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: help   Wed May 27, 2015 10:05 pm

My face when he claims to be a time traveling Chinese when time traveling in media is banned in china

Ban

PostSubject: Re: help   Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 pm

wtf why am I in this?

PostSubject: Re: help   

Back to top Go down

help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: