HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application for Sinnamon Bun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator Application for Sinnamon Bun   Thu May 28, 2015 4:17 am

In-game name: Daxton Colt/ Sinnamon Bun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28333600

Donated? Yes, many times.

Where am i from? Australia mate. Where Post-nuke is Real life. UTC+10

How long have you played? Since Feb of this year.

How did you hear about FF? I used to play on the only Aussie post-nuke server before it went down. So I spent a while searching for a new post-nuke and eventually found Frost burnt.

How old are you? 20 years of age.

Do I have a mic? Yes I do.

Do I know any staff? Price, Aesop, Freeman, Bizzclaw, Nightmare, Crucible, Chacon, Johann, Red Cloud. (sorry if i forgot the rest of you that I know.)

Any other FF servers? Nope, I joined when there was only post-nuke

Why do you wish to be a mod? Well, I love playing here and I want to help better the community by keeping the riff raff out and keeping everything nice and fair for the players of the server. I am on here every day my time but I am usually on for the peak hour of server time when I do not have university.

What can you offer as a mod? I can offer being cool headed, calm, nice and a wonderful Australian voice that everyone loves. I also have spent time reading the rules and wrapping my head around what situations would bring the best outcomes for all involved. I am a quick thinker and pretty fair in my eyes.

Anything I can add? Another Shrimp on the barbie. I'd be the only Australian mod on staff if i got accepted. I can tell stories of how Australia is exactly like Post nuke and how I wake up and there's danger at every turn. I've wrestled my fair share of Kangaroos and Crocodiles so I can offer stories and advice to new players on how to wrestle with the server's most deadliest creatures.
(I am going to add to this app later.)

Last edited by Sinnamon Bun on Thu May 28, 2015 4:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application for Sinnamon Bun   Thu May 28, 2015 4:19 am

Sinnamon is a great player, always getting into RP and has a firm grasp of the rules, never hesitates to remind us all about them.
He'd make a great moderator in my opinion.

+support

Last edited by Jim Warren on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added details. :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application for Sinnamon Bun   Thu May 28, 2015 7:36 am

+1 you have my support Daxton, i think you are a great player and you have caused little trouble, or at least for me anyway ever so i think you would fit well into staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application for Sinnamon Bun   Thu May 28, 2015 8:33 am

+1 I've never seen Daxton do anything wrong, he obviously knows the rules and follows them. He's also active on teamspeak even when sick.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application for Sinnamon Bun   Thu May 28, 2015 12:59 pm

+juan he would be gr8 m8

I h8 to b8 but this m8 is srsly gr8.

[Accepted]Moderator Application for Sinnamon Bun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1