HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueBomber

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Sun May 31, 2015 1:51 am

In-game Name: Tyler Deufrane

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45034510

Have you donated: No (planned on it during the spring sales but never got to it)

Where are you from/time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you played: Almost a month and a half I went inactive back when the Armor used Combine Models still.

How did you hear about FF: Found it on the list and seeing it was a PNRP i thought i was  a interesting Idea and sence then how it is now i haven't stopped playing.

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Johann(Mod), Brigader(CSC), Chacon(CSC), Exavolt(Mod), Crucible(Admin), Leonn Price(Superadmin), Raphael (Admin)

Have you played on any of our other servers: Only one : FF PNRP

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've been on for a Month and a half now, Been on TS3 constantly for about a month. Been Great with some of the admins, Great Server and I've even attempted to dilute a situation while contacting a admin here before it gets worse. Even had to refund a player from my own pocket from

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can calm down some people to the point of separation so they both don't screaming at each other (unless I gag them) Calm talker Sometimes and can get agressive if the player main purpose was to break the rules. I can be Constantly or weekly active on the server unless a situation happens. Great experience with ulx and other commands.

Anything else you want to add: Im a ex-admin on two different servers. Can go from semi-serious to Serious Roleplay (if needed)
Gotten into Rp Event's / Events Handle Situations like player death and keep them calm from screaming there ass away, and will respond if called for unless another staff member takes the spot. Hopefully I'll get at least moderator but I'll take that and show I am.

~ Tyler Deufrane  

lol!  

Last edited by Coront on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : name change)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueBomber

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Sun May 31, 2015 1:51 am

Yeah I know but I Revised my post and hopefully get it.

Last edited by BlueBomber on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Sun May 31, 2015 2:22 am

2 Posts on the Forum, both on your app. Your in-game half the time which is good but you lack influence and a decent amount of time under your belt but you have potential. Neutral for now, keep it up!

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:36 pm

+0 while in my opinion you dont have enough time on the server yet and your views of how to deal with people is a little naive, i think you should make a generally good moderator. Just give it some time.

Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 pm

+Support, Good Person, Fun to be Around, Skilled in problem solving, Would make Good Moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De Luca
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:24 pm

+/- Neutral, some people need to be looked over first.
Your a decent player who likes to take part in Rp events or in small groups, I've never witnessed you do anything wrong but I haven't seen you do anything to go towards your reputation other then being in the I50 and supplying items.

Also, you sometimes ruin rp or "breaking the silence" or if you want the mood. For example, the other day with Leon, Bruce and I. You stopped and decided to compare our taste in armor to yours due to the needing of a blueprint when you decided to tag along with our rp. Then on the way to town you decided to tell us about something completely unrelated.
(You talk alot and too fast)

Not trying to be an ass, your a good guy but you need some more time and influence.

Sincerely,
De Luca
(You can chat with me on teamspeak on this)

"Hands up, don't ban"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Let's not mention throwing newer players out of events.

Oops.

afro

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueBomber

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Yeah sorry its just im used to serious rp ordeals opsan its just i used to also play halo serious rp and new guys used to break that Razz and father yeah its just the silence ordeal I'm a chatty guy and If I can't think of a good topic I kinda pull out some random topics and Usually shit happens right when i begin to talk so I'll try to slow myself down(Insert Serious rp tags or face here Mad )

Last edited by BlueBomber on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : returned and it was just some family trouble (cousins bickering with my family and it got into a dispute))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:48 am

+Support nice guy fun to be around always help others get started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 am

Coront wrote:
Hello everyone! Coront here, again.

I would like to inform you all- slow down on those mod apps!

We have a very large number of staff at the moment, maybe even a little too much. So, we won't be accepting any more moderator applications for awhile, sorry guys!

We'll announce it when we're ready to start accepting again.

I will still be denying mod apps, that just means there is no chance of that person becoming mod, at that time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane   Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:57 pm

[Denied]

Oh god no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application For Tyler Deufrane
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1