HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandbox

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sun May 31, 2015 10:23 pm

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20350176

Your RP Name: Eugene Toppleover

Date of incident: 4/4/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1-2 pm

Time Zone: Eastern

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Spoke to Bizzclaw on Teamspeak and he suggested to make another ban appeal. The day I was banned I had stolen a guy's car and he ended up trying to kill me, and this was not the first time I've stolen a car. I ended up killing the guy and it was ruled as baiting. I later was told after the fact that I had been deterring players from the server, but if I had known about this earlier I could have apologized sooner and stopped causing so many problems. Please allow me to join the community server once again, and I promise to roleplay in a more appropriate manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De Luca
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:33 pm

+Support
I didnt know him for long but he wasn't bad, he tried to have fun and roleplay by stealing cars and got banned for it.

"Hands up, don't ban"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 am

Thank you for the support Father.

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:21 pm

+support

I think he has served his time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilson Grayes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm

I remember Eugene's antics quite well, from start to finish. I should, having been one of his victims after all. But that was some time ago. The rules have been changed to prevent his actions from being repeated, and in the mean-time, I've not seen him complaining, nagging, or whining about his ban. He made the initial appeal, yes, but once it was denied, I don't recall seeing much griping from Eugene, if any at all. Just patience, and hopefully, understanding.

I too think he's served his time, and deserves another chance at FF's PNRP server.

+Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 pm

+support, looking back what he has done seemed pretty bad. But not I see a guy who wanted to be the "bad guy" and be the main enemy of the wastelands. Its not even like as bad as what fubar has done in his time being unbanned. Stole beans and started a war because HE stole beans? Okay then?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Anyone else have anything to add? The current comments are all positive support for my unban which is nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Sandbox wrote:
Anyone else have anything to add? The current comments are all positive support for my unban which is nice.

I think your just gonna have to have a little bit more patience on this is all, staff should unban you whenever they see it fit. That is if they see it fit at all, you have many supporters but that doesn't guarantee anything sadly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:13 pm

+Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:30 pm

+support

Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Unban this gentleman, for he actually made bases!

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:11 am

Is my appeal being discussed at all among the staff? It seems like the staff is turning a blind eye towards my ban, and the appeal at this point.

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:08 pm

+support he never was a bad guy and in TeamSpeak the few times I've spoken to him he's actually pretty alright.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:16 am

This really needs to be discussed/looked at. He didn't really break any rules at the times he was banned due to the fact the rule regarding car theft didn't exist at that time.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:08 pm

[Denied]

He was clearly baiting, stealing people's cars and then killing them if they attacked. He didn't need a car, as he already had many, and was just stealing the cars so people would try to kill him.

He had been warned about this in the past, and he's not getting another chance.

Resurgence comes out in a few months, he'll be able to play when it's out.
[Locked]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1