HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember_Drake

PostSubject: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:25 pm

I was thinking of having a fully blown out test for contributions to the wiki. problem is i need an admin/ someone with spawning privledges. ( i wouldnt need any of the items unless it's like "effects of hard suit shocking" ) like writing down all the damage profiles of weapons and attack rates...

Please note. I'm doing this because in the short amount of time i've been here the community has been awesome and friendly. within the first few hours i was there i befriended Alexander Anderson. and we've been playing together a lot. and i REALLY want to help finish the wiki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:43 pm

We wouldn't need to do a test, we already have the numbers down in the code. :/

We could finish the wiki, but that would mean effort...

And there's so many other things that we could be doing, like sitting around screaming fallout 4 confirmed..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Drake

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Coront can you send me all of the numbers? i could roughly patch them up with some flavor text and post everything. in the forums at least
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:51 pm

I don't know the numbers, you gotta ask jamz for that.

And i'm not sure if he wants the exact numbers public or not. You gotta ask him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 pm

"Let's just leave everything half-assed, the new gamemode will be out 'soon' anyway."

afro

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Drake

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Could you ask for me? I'm trying to contribute, cause what's the use of a wiki if almost nothing is there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Opsan wrote:
"Let's just leave everything half-assed, the new gamemode will be out 'soon' anyway."

afro

Why are you a social justice god

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:37 pm

James King wrote:

I know right? It's almost like his cries are inferring that he doesn't want to be here!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
De Luca
Ban

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.   Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:24 am

Gnomp wrote:
James King wrote:

I know right? It's almost like his cries are inferring that he doesn't want to be here!

What I'm getting from it is more of a sarcastic poke towards the people working on the new gamemode that have "No time" to do anything with the current one. I do have to admit it would slow things down if they took a break but we have Ember who would like to contribute.

"Hands up, don't ban"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I was thinking of having a fully blown out test.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1