HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Half-Life 2 Player Models no longer allowed in combat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Half-Life 2 Player Models no longer allowed in combat   Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:15 pm

It's been a few months since I've implemented the new Character Creation system into the server, and right now on the server most everyone is using Fallout Player Models. We have allowed the use of Half-Life 2 / Garrysmod player models through PAC due to the previous limitations of the character models, most noticeably the gender. However, It's been over a month since Female Models have been implemented, and due to recent events on the server, it has been found that using Half-Life 2 player models provides some players with an unfair advantage in combat. As such, the use of the old player models will no longer be possible on the server by June 7th, Sunday this week, so use the weekend to remake your PAC outfits. I'm sorry for whoever this inconveniences, but this has been the plan since the start.

Thank you.

EDIT:

The models will simply no longer be allowed in combat with players. If someone is caught in PVP using a Half life 2 Playermodel they will be subject to punishment.

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 Player Models no longer allowed in combat   Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 pm

What are the advantages? This ruins all of my RP if I was going to rejoin! Which I was today! Of all the things you could do, you did this? :C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 Player Models no longer allowed in combat   Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 Player Models no longer allowed in combat   Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Half-Life 2 Player Models no longer allowed in combat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1