HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:23 am

According to our scribes, Today marks a turning point for the Wasteland and for the Brotherhood of Steel. Not only did our chapter known as the Immortal 50 deliver blow after blow to the raiding faction known as "The Imperium of Sparta" But it also stood toe to toe with the notorious FUBAR and still managed to come out on top. Despite heavy losses during first battle, the Brotherhood of Steel managed to go on the offensive, turning the tables on the aggressors. The Immortal chapter not only brought us to victory, but also strengthened the bond between the rest of the Chapters. With this the Brotherhood of Steel set an example to any tyrannical faction what happens when someone decides to go toe to toe with the Brotherhood of Steel. Various awards will be given out to those who committed exemplary actions during the conflict.

Hand written by Head Paladin Crucible of the Eastern Chapter and Elder Scribe Chacon of Written in Blood

Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:33 am

very well put indeed. even tho i edited it, it is very well put.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:37 am

A very nice war, although we lost many, we came out on top! Any faction that steals from new players is in no way deserving to be in power. Congrats everybody, I'm proud of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:52 am

Well, even though I fought in this war against you guys, weren't you the ones who stole the beans?

If not, I would be delighted to here how it happened from an unbiased, truthful point of view.

Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 am

I was up on the hill on the map Atomic, farming my plants and cooking food for noobs, when a noob comes up to me and drops approx. 40 beans, i picked up 20 of them and FUBAR walked up and picked up the rest. I asked him nicely to return them but all i got was "Let me see your papers".

We preceded to cap FUBAR in the head, but somebody revived him and he got away with the knowledge of who did it from a witness nearby.

His allies then got on and started a 3 way war with us, and yeah that's basically how it happened.

If anybody told you that we stole from him, they are wrong. We were all doing our own thing and Warran had his project 'Noob' going the whole day, we were simply helping out the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:17 am

http://imgur.com/yPIQzwU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:51 am

Talk about getting swarmed... It was like the fuckin' Chosin Reservoir.

Well, nice playing against you guys.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 am

Tactical Bacon wrote:
Talk about getting swarmed... It was like the fuckin' Chosin Reservoir.

Well, nice playing against you guys.

Yeah, regardless of who died more. Still was fun, not something that has happened on the server for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:21 am

Hmm I don't get it starts a war everyone seemed to have fun with because you know they don't ever happen anymore yet this is said
1:35 AM - (name Blanked For respect of Privacy ): yup they're trying to ban fubar right now
1:35 AM - (name Blanked For respect of Privacy ): crucible even said the only goal is to get him banned.
1:35 AM - (name Blanked For respect of Privacy): "i think I found a way to ban fubar guys"-Crucible
1:35 AM - (name Blanked For respect of Privacy): I50 is pussy shit

(Note" This wasn't sent to me it was sent to someone else then they showed it to me.)

Ya ok guys well hope to have more fun on the battlefields.afro

P.s: Crucible don't bring your bias to the table next time be very nice of ya <3

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:07 am

Some Unnamed Memer wrote:
1:35 AM - (name Blanked For respect of Privacy): I50 is pussy shit

No truer words were said that eternity. <|:^)

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:11 am

Can't tell if serious or trolling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 am

I killed like 6 of you guys each time I ran into you and then after you guys missing so many shots from an m60 you kill me because theres like 14 of you and you're all shooting me at the same time. Then while I'm dead on the ground all I hear is zapping from defibs and healing and shit.

And I'm like well at least they wasted 400 bullets on 1 guy. But the war didn't even get anywhere at all...for us atleast you guys just kept getting defibbed and shit. But anyways, why did Crucible even write this shit? Its not like he fought any of the war him nor Leon. If anything someone from the Immortal 50 should have wrote this. And since their was at max 6 of us and at max 15 of you guys I don't really count this as that much of a great win. If anything it was an easy win to boost your ego and if defibs weren't a thing you probably wouldn't have won. Plus we got the most out of it...I mean on the first day of the war we got a hardsuit, 3 sets of power armor and over 35 boxes of m60 ammo. And then on the second day we got 3 more sets of power armor and 30 more boxes of m60 ammo and the satisfaction of Carter Smith getting banned like he deserved.

Thats another thing the stuff that was refunded to us after Carter Smith raided us with you guys and got banned wasn't half the shit that he made us lose. So hes like 60% of your victory ...Literally we lost at most 4 sets of blastmaster armor and acouple combat mark II and I have like 17 more plus 4 in my locker so I don't give a shit and I got like 18 m60s left out of the 20 I had before. So its not like they lost anything.
And opsan wasn't even wearing armor and 50% of the time his guys weren't either. So its not like they lost anything.

There will be a round 2 very very soon, and this time we won't be outnumbered... and I don't just talk shit and not do anything like the rest of you do so keep that in mind.

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
I killed like 6 of you guys each time I ran into you and then after you guys missing so many shots from an m60 you kill me because theres like 14 of you and you're all shooting me at the same time. Then while I'm dead on the ground all I hear is zapping from defibs and healing and shit.

And I'm like well at least they wasted 400 bullets on 1 guy. But the war didn't even get anywhere at all...for us atleast you guys just kept getting defibbed and shit. But anyways, why did Crucible even write this shit? Its not like he fought any of the war him nor Leon. If anything someone from the Immortal 50 should have wrote this. And since their was at max 6 of us and at max 15 of you guys I don't really count this as that much of a great win. If anything it was an easy win to boost your ego and if defibs weren't a thing you probably wouldn't have won. Plus we got the most out of it...I mean on the first day of the war we got a hardsuit, 3 sets of power armor and over 35 boxes of m60 ammo. And then on the second day we got 3 more sets of power armor and 30 more boxes of m60 ammo and the satisfaction of Carter Smith getting banned like he deserved.

Thats another thing the stuff that was refunded to us after Carter Smith raided us with you guys and got banned wasn't half the shit that he made us lose. So hes like 60% of your victory ...Literally we lost at most 4 sets of blastmaster armor and acouple combat mark II and I have like 17 more plus 4 in my locker so I don't give a shit and I got like 18 m60s left out of the 20 I had before. So its not like they lost anything.
And opsan wasn't even wearing armor and 50% of the time his guys weren't either. So its not like they lost anything.

There will be a round 2 very very soon, and this time we won't be outnumbered... and I don't just talk shit and not do anything like the rest of you do so keep that in mind.

You hear that the sound of butthurt plus the only casualty when the war offically started I say offically because you guys declared war and shot us behind the back, afterwards I was the only casualty along with 2+ others since we were recon and after the hl2 models weren't allowed it was a easy win. And as for round 2 they'll be none instead were focusing our efforts on helping new players so forgot about round 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:45 pm

I just find it funny that the entire alliance was thrown away over beans. Shouldnt have went it outnumbered Charles never underestimate the enemy. And we didnt get involved matter of fact you guys backed out of the war before my chapter could even join in. So in fact you lost to a single group. Single group. Took on sparta, legion and golden cross. Much respect for that. Hail brothers! Good job to the i50 theyve really proved themselves. Lets hope they dont quit the brotherhood over a can of beans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Fade Attano wrote:
And as for round 2 they'll be none instead were focusing our efforts on helping new players so forgot about round 2.

Translation: PLEASE PLEASE, DON'T TAKE AWAY ANYMORE OF MY STUFF!

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Well honestly speaking ooc this is fun having rivalries and wars and stuff again, im glad fubar and sparta are back this actually feels like postnuke again. Like i say all the time I never take thing personally ooc. I look forward to the intensity of sparta and the golden cross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:41 pm

I feel as if people forget this is a game sometimes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
I just find it funny that the entire alliance was thrown away over beans. Shouldnt have went it outnumbered Charles never underestimate the enemy. And we didnt get involved matter of fact you guys backed out of the war before my chapter could even join in. So in fact you lost to a single group. Single group. Took on sparta, legion and golden cross. Much respect for that. Hail brothers! Good job to the i50 theyve really proved themselves. Lets hope they dont quit the brotherhood over a can of beans.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Opsan wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

The butthurt is real.

^ "From warran with love <3"

Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
Opsan wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

The butthurt is real.

^ "From warran with love <3"

Certainly isn't fake.

Also,
RIP defibs (2013-2015)

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"   

Back to top Go down

The war of Tyrannical Aggression, or also known as "the Bean War"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: