HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alturaus

PostSubject: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Self explanatory - When someone attacks you what do you prefer to murder them with?

For me, I do love my shotguns. If some mother fucker comes up to me guns blazing I got one 12 gauge shot aimed straight at his chest. Dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:24 pm

My bare hands...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Same here with shotguns, but it's with the butt of the gun. Your 5-7 is no match for me smashing your skull in with my rotary scrap musket.
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 pm

S&W, M60, and/or grenades.

View user profile
EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:57 pm

AK-47.
#rekt.

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Grenades and sometimes m14.

FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Climb Swep Nuff Said

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:38 pm

KingKatchup wrote:
Grenades and sometimes m14.
Better throw those grenades at your feet cause I'll be rushing you with my shotgun ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:08 pm

XM8 and G36A1. These guns have served me well, taking down raiders, snipers and machine gunners alike. You can modify the hell out of these, probably one of the reason I really like them. I often supplement these with some grenades, I once destroyed three raiders with three grenades, then finished them off with my G36A1. A fellow 117th Legionnare helped me out with the charge though, doubt I couldn't have done it without him. The last thing they saw was a tank rushing at them down a cold metal corridor with an assault rifle blazing...

Another interesting thing to know is what kind of weapon attachments you guys like. Its often these that can turn the tables.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alturaus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Cyber Command wrote:
XM8 and G36A1. These guns have served me well, taking down raiders, snipers and machine gunners alike. You can modify the hell out of these, probably one of the reason I really like them. I often supplement these with some grenades, I once destroyed three raiders with three grenades, then finished them off with my G36A1. A fellow 117th Legionnare helped me out with the charge though, doubt I couldn't have done it without him. The last thing they saw was a tank rushing at them down a cold metal corridor with an assault rifle blazing...

Another interesting thing to know is what kind of weapon attachments you guys like. Its often these that can turn the tables.
Sounded like a ball; I remember one time I threw this grenade at someone at war with me gathering resources and ducked down. Blew him up and he had no idea who it was. x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Rape Swep.

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Mushroom....
No, just no....

The Mysterious Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Chainsaw Paddle

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Crowbar.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:42 am

Physgun

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:44 am

Prop kill?

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 am

Banning people.

Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:30 am

Oh that's a good one

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am

Don't kiss my ass to get your post count higher... Shut the fuck up.

Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:38 am

I happy with my 10th rank

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 am

hmm.... Tough to say, but I prefer the G36 overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alturaus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:05 pm

I GUARANTEE none of you thought about this one. My second favorite weapon is my dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:05 pm

But if somebody uses their pussy, well, its basically a shield.

:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:41 pm

I have to agree with FUBAR the climb swep is my method of defense if I don't have a weapon loaded.

Last edited by :F|F: Arisen Demon on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Alturaus wrote:
Cyber Command wrote:

Sounded like a ball; I remember one time I threw this grenade at someone at war with me gathering resources and ducked down. Blew him up and he had no idea who it was. x)
"Bacon" 2013?

My favorite weapon Is either a XM1014 (b4 it got nerfed/fixed) A Barret, and the M60 Because of its high RPM,accuracy,sound, and dmg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: