AuthorMessage
2spooky5me

PostSubject: [Expired] Removal of Ban John Wilson   Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129534720
Your RP Name: Ooopa Koopa [2nd Character]
Date of incident: 6/10/15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 2 weeks
Time Zone: Pacific
Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I started a tribe, went around luring rad roaches into town pissing people off and [minging]. I died twice and returned after both deaths. On my 2nd arrival to town, I got mad punching people with my fist [I did no damage] a staff member with the in game name of "biggiesmalls" told me to stop. I stopped and never came back, I actually wanted to plan something else that had nothing to involve killing then got banned about 5 minutes after being killed in the so called "Admin sit" that lasted no more than 20 seconds. I'm sorry all this happened and if you would just let me back on, I promise I will read the rules and take notes to every key detail that's going to keep me from being banned. I also want to point out that a staff member was being pressured to deny my appeal its not blackmail and 100% Anonymous [Note: I was informed this]

I would like Bizzclaw to answer this not any other staff because of this suspicion of blackmail and corruption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban John Wilson   Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Dude, once you get an appeal denied, you can't make another one for a while. Stop, it's just two weeks.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban John Wilson   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Take it like a champ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban John Wilson   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:42 am

Blackmail and corruption...? You've got to be kidding me right. Even if Biggie was "pressured'
into giving you the ban, I can garuntee it was not pressure, but simply advice from a higher up staff member. You're a minge, and you can wait your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired] Removal of Ban John Wilson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1