HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NateDogg

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Server: Postnukerp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33236235

Your RP Name: Boris Romanov

Date of incident: 6/16/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 11:30 - 11:35

Time Zone: EDT

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Let's start with an earlier story of how I obtained this panzer armor that I gave away to the guy who lost his unfairly, out of my own pocket, and yet was still banned for. It was about a week ago tops, some guy in a full panzer set, helmet and armor decided to go AFK in town. Little did he know a few ghouls had just spawned on the other side, and killed him. I killed the remaining ghouls with an axe and took his stuff, as anyone else would.

Back to the event at hand. It was a super mutant event, we ran over to the vault in the map and crawled through the top tunnel to get into it. At least 6 other people were with me. I had looked in my pack and got out a panzer helmet off the poor sap who got killed a week ago. I found to my dismay it stuck through my PAC awkwardly and out of place, so I broke it down seeing how it ruins any RP. I proceeded to put on my metal armor, I kept my panzer armor in my pack so I could just lose a set of worthless Metal Armor instead of a more valuable set, if and when I died. As we approached an elevator to go deeper into the vault, we realized it was no-collided! Several people fell through, including me, A few new players, Raphael, Mike lagster, Undead General Hensiburg, and Echo Darkness. We found that Hensiburg and someone else had died. The other guy got his power armor stolen, and Hensiburg started an admin sit when he lost his panzer. We went into a huge sit lasting a few minutes, they looked over my helmet being broke down and suspected it was me. They looked in my inventory, saw the panzer armor and proceeded to claim this was evidence. I decided that if we're going to keep this ordeal going, I might as well give Hensiburg my extra armor, just to halt this nonsense. I had some stuff to do. Raphael proceeded to ignore this gesture and Hensiburg snatched my armor and then accused me of stealing from him. I told them that they owed me for the panzer armor, as it was out of my own pocket, but they decided to keep the bickering going. Raphael then talked to a few higher-up admins and I was promptly banned for 4320 minutes for breaking down a helmet and for it "missing during the sit".  bounce

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Echo Darkness and Mike Lagster are two witnesses of my side of the story.

BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 pm

*Support everyone deserves a chance to redeems themselves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:28 am

You stood in the admin sit.. Yes DURING THE SIT you broke down a full set of panzer armor. FULL set. Right when we threatened to check your inventory. Not only that but you also broke down the other players rifle as well. Be lucky its only three days. and when you do get back you need those resources removed. Im sorry Boris dont lie to us man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NateDogg

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:30 am

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
You stood in the admin sit.. Yes DURING THE SIT you broke down a full set of panzer armor. FULL set. Right when we threatened to check your inventory. Not only that but you also broke down the other players rifle as well. Be lucky its only three days. and when you do get back you need those resources removed. Im sorry Boris dont lie to us man.

Not sure where you got that false info, but the rifle I broke down was Mike's after he dropped it for whatever reason. And I broke down the helmet, and only the helmet. And no, I broke down the gaili while people started to walk through the halls and over TO the elevator, and I broke down the helmet as we were entering. Notice Mike never died. He just dropped his gaili over by a wall.

Also, how could I have given him his armor if I broke it down?
Just what exactly did Raphael tell you?

FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:35 am

NateDogg wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

Not sure where you got that false info, but the rifle I broke down was Mike's after he dropped it for whatever reason. And I broke down the helmet, and only the helmet. And no, I broke down the gaili while people started to walk through the halls and over TO the elevator, and I broke down the helmet as we were entering. Notice Mike never died. He just dropped his gaili over by a wall.

I told him that you broke the helmet down right before the admin sit when we where getting peoples stuff together that lost it during a glitch in the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NateDogg

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:38 am

FoldingFreeman wrote:
NateDogg wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

I told him that you broke the helmet down right before the admin sit when we where getting peoples stuff together that lost it during a glitch in the event.

Yeah, right before the admin sit: I.E, during the beginning of the event. it wasn't even a minute before we were going into the elevator. I had already broken it down by the time I went into the elevator, and fell right through.

:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:42 am

Boris I was cloaked the whole time watching you man. Who do you think was running the event? I saw you break shit down right in the sit. Your lucky I only gave you a 3 day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NateDogg

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:43 am

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
Boris I was cloaked the whole time watching you man. Who do you think was running the event? I saw you break shit down right in the sit. Your lucky I only gave you a 3 day.

Well your information is false, you must be lying then. There's no other way to explain it, at that point. You were even told I only broke down the helmet, before the admin sit. Neutral

FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:58 am

NateDogg wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

Well your information is false, you must be lying then. There's no other way to explain it, at that point. You were even told I only broke down the helmet, before the admin sit. Neutral

It was right before it, when everybody was in the bottom of the elevator shaft. You where at the bottom with everybody and then you broke the helmet down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NateDogg

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:02 am

FoldingFreeman wrote:
NateDogg wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

It was right before it, when everybody was in the bottom of the elevator shaft. You where at the bottom with everybody and then you broke the helmet down.

I thought I was somewhere near the entrance, through a hall leading over to the elevator. If I do recall, I was trying it on, and saw it protrude my face, so I broke it down. Then I saw mostly everyone had left, so I hurried and saw they were heading for the elevator. I rushed in and fell right through.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:36 am

It says the break down in chat as it happens to all staff members so there's no debating the time of the breakdown. I'm extending your ban as this is not your first offense and you are doing nothing but exercising immense immaturity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Denied] Removal of Ban (Boris Romanov)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1