HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm

UMP fixed

Changes will apply next 2012.
confirmed 2012.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:34 am

James yes

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 pm

@mushy Will do
Back to top Go down
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:14 am

Flare Gunzzz

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 am

HOW 2 MAKE INTERNAL PARTZ?

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:03 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
HOW 2 MAKE INTERNAL PARTZ?
I'd like that to happen, would make my day.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Ugh, that means I would have to lug around more equipment.
And my inventory is already full of medical supplies, ammo, guns + raiding gear, food + water, and a load of upgrades.

Like, six rifle reflex sights, six magnum mods, six fore grips, and six laser sights.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 am

im mostly carrying food, ammo and components (servos, sensor pods, that kind of things), and water, lots of it. I'm a scavenger, I keep getting my hands on stuff, i found about 8 fusion cores in 2 days, what am I supposed to do with them? sure i could make a second generator but I cant even place my first one without thinking that someone is going to be shooting at it "4 teh lulz" again -.-

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

That's why you hide your generator behind bulletproof walls Cool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:37 am

What hell do with fusion cores? Cause like, seriously I don't know what to do with them to make them work with a fusion generator.
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:23 pm

They're just a part required for crafting one, you can't use them once you make the generator. They disappear out of your inventory.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 pm

fusion generators are the best power sources available, the more you have, the more industrious you can be.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Spas 12 is good for home defense because it's a shotgun and when you're being raided sometimes your under shock and cant aim good,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Ew, shotguns. 15 grenades are the best way to go.

Never pet a burning dog.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 pm

janho5

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Religion, just sit down and preach the truth, to REPENT thy opponents sins.

"My brothers and sisters, when I speak to you I speak for everyone you love and hate, cant we all just get along?"-Me

"Ehhhhh, alright :3"-The 99% I've encountered.

"Ehhhhh, NO >:C"- The 1% I've encountered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:40 am

Ok, these days, I use mostly the Remington, M24, MP5A and Raging Bull.

I have been going through shotgun shells like a whore goes through meth

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Long and boring
Melee: Machete and Fist. The former for it's excellent balance of damage, speed, and ability to instantly kill Antlions- the latter for the ability to be used while sprinting.

Short: Remington and M1911. Remy's got some great damage and a nice 8 round load. The M1911 is just an old favorite.

Medium/Long: AK-47 and M24. AK's intense DPS can get you out of a pinch, and it's surprisingly accurate to boot. The M24 gives you the ability to really "reach out and touch" someone.

Short and stupid
Watching people grenade each other so I can walk away with the loot.

janho5

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Rezzy wrote:
AK's intense DPS can get you out of a pinch, and it's surprisingly accurate to boot.
Y'know, I've had an Ak-47 for a while now, and I never really gave it the time of day, always a firearm that I thought was kinda of cheesy and cheap, but I think from what your saying im going to reconsider it, I mean, religion cant stop fights all the time, especially not bullets , am I right? Got to have a back-up plan for those rowdy and "uncivil" moments (but what is civil in a wasteland?).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:40 pm

I'm mostly civil in the wasteland. Maybe I should give the ol' ruskie a try with a scope on semi-auto, see if it does a good job

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Last time I checked Sako was superior to the AK47 in all aspects, firerate, damage, (aimed) accuracy and manufacturing costs. The Sako's sights make me puke though.

Never pet a burning dog.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:03 am

Never tried the Sako. Can't find anyone willing to make one, and if I do it'll probably be too expensive for my tastes. Or at the very least, too expensive to lose when I inevitably get stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time.

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Remington 870, or M14. I prefer to use the M14 against soft targets and the Remington 870 against armored enemies, because that's just the way the server works. #Realism

Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:31 am

Space cannon

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Chess1 wrote:
Space cannon
ABOOSE!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Weapon to defend yourself with.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: