Unknowed

PostSubject: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Server:http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/192.99.9.71:27015/

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104884498

Your RP Name: Unknowed

Date of incident: 6/19/2015

Time of incident (Around 10-11pm)

Time Zone:EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:I Was Scavenging with my Friend Mark I heard some gun shots so i checked it out it was a cong solider so i shot at him then he died i turned around in a rush to get my friend mark i turned back a round it was a dead body and i ran up to loot the suitcase at the time i thought it was the congs suitcase but it was another person's (it only had a shovel in it to) Then the guy that said he was admin started screaming at me to get off suitcase so i got off and said chill then he killed me with his laser pistol and gave a guy my scout armor and my barret sniper i then came back to tell him what he did was wrong but my friend tried killing him with Remington 870 he put the whole tube of shells in his chest but the admin had god mode on and the called rdm on my friend and then he banned him and then also i said i played to much time on this server to get rdm and left and then i got on this morning and i was banned and then also if i would have fought back by shooting him before he shot me i still would have died since he had god mode on so if i can i would like compensation and my banned removed, thanks for your time who ever views this

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:My evidence got banned his in game named is mark allen Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknowed

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Mark Allen Steam id if that will help at all>>> STEAM_0:0:63757411
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:14 pm

I think he should be unbanned i mean after all stealing is leagal he didnt break any rule therefore he should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 pm

It would really help a lot if I could know what the admin's name was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknowed

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:37 pm

I have no clue he was in a lab coat and im sure if u check the log or ban log that is the person who banned me

I think it was Mr.Chacon i got a friend to look and i gave him the details becuase lab coat and Scientist class
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Almost broke the consecutive post high score.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:30 am

I was the 'admin' in question here. I noticed some players take part in a small event where canisters where coming down spawning Conglomerate Soldiers near where I was roleplaying. One of the soldiers gun downed a new player with a shovel. The soldier was then sniped by someone and I took the opportunity to revive the new player. Then unknowed walked up and started digging through his stuff, so I shot him in the face with a Tri-beam without warning as you don't need one. Unknowed, you might have mistaken something as I don't remember you saying anything along the lines of "chill" and you did not exit the case menu as I killed you once I checked to see if the case was in use, it was.. Anyways, I let the new player take his would be thief's gear and then Unknowed breaks NLR and comes back up to me and starts saying that he wants to retrieve his stuff. I told him to leave as NLR was in effect and he ignored me, went on a tangent about how he "spent a lot of time on this server" and then left, so I banned him because he didn't even make an attempt to work with me and left in an admin sit. Then Mark Allen, his friend walked up to me and attempted to RDM me with a Remington 870, so I banned him too (I actually forgot if Mark Allen attacked me before or after I banned Unknowed, either way it wa spast the point of a revenge kill, and the fact that he approached me with Unkowed voided his presence as legitimate anyways, this is the point at which I enabled dev-mode. I've owned this server for a long enough time that I know the right time and place to and not to use Dev-Mode (God).

All in all, I'd love to shorten your bans as they are both a week long right now, but you didn't even make an attempt to see any of your wrong doings or learn from your mistakes, furthermore you are accusing me of abusing my powers. Still, I admire that you at least made an effort to post here and get the situation cleared up, so it just really depends on how you respond to what I've said here. I hope we can clear everything up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Unknowed

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 am

Yes i understand that was what happen and i did get confused i was the one who sniped the solider and i turned to get mark as i said i thought it was the congo suitcase and when i said chill i was trying to get out that's why i said chill and then you killed me and i came back i understand that's nlr i was just confused on what happen there cause it was all so quick and which got me even more confused is when u banned my friend when you had dev-mode on i didn't know there was a revenge kill time and i didn't fill like it was a sit because i came back trying to talk but you phys gunned me back i do understand i broke nlr though and then i left because im new to this and i worked hard to get the armor i wanted and also the barret but i understand your point though and also hope we can get this cleared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknowed

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:10 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban Unknowed [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1