HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steven123801

PostSubject: [Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:39 am

Server:Post Nuke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80416161

Your RP Name: Jack Steel

Date of incident: No clue while back.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): No clue but probable mid day.

Time Zone: eastern time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was on the server and i was playing for a bit then I got off and i guess i was in combat with a animal or someone fired there gun and i got banned permanently for combat log and i asked around and no one knew who it was. I've never been banned on post nuke and im apart of the mercenaries and try to stay out of trouble also a donator. So please unbann me or explain what happen thank you and i appreciate

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Banned permanently with no sit? Seems a bit strange.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Man you should be unbanned, or at least have someone give you a reason. I lost a Barret to combat logging, it blows man, hope you're unbanned x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:24 pm

If it's true then you should get unbanned if there was no sit and just got banned that's unfair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm afraid this isn't how it happened at all. Let me explain what happened from my side of the story. I was playing on an Alt. account with a friend, and we roleplay as hitmen for hire(Names will not be given to maintain the cover of my friend. Mercenaries and The Serbs were at war, and after a small arguement between Jack and Boris, Jack smashed Boris' head in with a super sledge. Myself, taking the opporunity of some free items, stole from the case. Jack pulls us aside against a wall along with another player who's name I can't remember. He asks us 'Who took the case, just give the things back and you won't be hurt". Me and my friend take off, hoping he wouldn't fire at us, as we didn't intend to return the items Boris had dropped to Jack. He began firing upon us, and in retaliation, as we didn't have much cover around us(We were near the suburbs on the roads on Aftermath) we began to fire upon Jack Steele with our Desert Eagles, with the original intent to just shoo him away. When we had damaged him enough, he spawned his APC in combat, and drove through the suburbs area, and towards the trailer park, where he crashed and flipped his APC. We fired a few times more on him (He was wearing a hardsuit), and he spawned his APC yet again(Most likely healing inside of the APC) He then flips it again, this time in the corner of the map in the trailer park area, places it down again(Where we find him right before he takes the APC out again) and then presumes to combat log inside of the APC. He knows what killed him and what the circumstances were, although I am unsure as to why he wasn't given an explanation of why what he was doing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:59 pm

You were banned for two weeks for combat logging. The ban should be lifted now.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired] Removal of ban Jack Steel (Broski Slayer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1