HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
janho5

PostSubject: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Server: Frostburnt PostnukeRP
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30771078
My RP name: Jankle Mollases (Originally Ian Johnson)
Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:64030449, (I dont know ivan groskys...)
Their RP Names: Fade, Ivan Grosky
Date of incident: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Time of Incident: 5:50:00 (Roughly)
Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00) (right now)
Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I join the game, drive my car around, get some chems, visit a crashed heli, the guys guarding it tell me to leave, i leave. I Continue to a small shelter, i enter, i walk around checking out the cool vendors, and i buy a few melons, after that, Ivan slowly pulls out a revolver, and kills me without warning. i was wearing Combat Armor Mk. 2, i had an ancient sword, and a remington pulse caster. I was shook up, and went back to the shelter, not to break nlr, but to out of characterly ask whyed i been killed. Fade comes out and kills me as well. i lost a radwalker that time. I am now shook up a bit, i know this is just a game, but i pretty much just lost all my gear just now. i still have some guns, but no armor. I Realize now that nova ukraina ( A group that i join YESTERDAY) is now in a war with the Communist Line. i was completely unaware of this. Ivan Grosky is part of the communist line, and Fade is part of the Immortal 50. I dont know what to do now, but i sure as shit am not going out into the wastes again without some clarification and maybe some reperation.

(Sorry for my bad English, and i also have console screen shots that i will send when needed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Yeah, Fade will definitely be punished, as I have already warned him many times to NOT enforce NLR.

I'll look into it and find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janho5

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Thank you so much Coront.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:23 pm

You're at a war, if it's a war it's a KOS I was also hired to help in the war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De Luca
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Nova Ukraina is in a war, you died due to the war.
Sorry.

"Hands up, don't ban"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Ok, looked into it. Sorry, it was valid. And fade won't be punished.

Jankle, you failed to mention how the community you're in (Nova Ukraina) is at war with The Communist Line (Ivan's Community).

And also, Fade was hired by Ivan to help in the war, making his case valid. He was in fact not enforcing NLR; which is highly against the rules.

Sorry bud, but i'm gonna have to file this as [Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janho5

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Alright, at least i can put this past me. I don't know what to do now though, cause i am sure i am going to get killed again when i walk into the wastes. Guess ill just have to wait for Red Cloud, or wait for the war to blow past. Thanks any way Coront, and sorry for troubling you Fade and Ivan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:35 pm

It's cool also it's nlr you don't know I killed you. [ooc]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report: Fade, Ivan Grosky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1