HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:45 pm

[I WAS ASKED TO INCLUDE THIS FOR BRUCE AND REDCLOUD AS WELL TO REDUCE POST SIZES. PLEASE DENY OR ACCEPT INDIVIDUALLY]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46645218

Bruce: STEAM_0:0:40872740

Red: STEAM_0:1:30828003

Your RP Name: Amputee Obese Black Man

Bruce: TUMBLR APPROVED PRIVILEGE CHECKER

Red: Gawker/Kotaku Approved Privledge Checker

Date of incident: 6/25/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 6:30 PM

Time Zone: CDT

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: After joining the server after a long time off, I popped in and said hello to Red Cloud and Bruce. We drove around together talking about random bull shit when we started jokingly yelling out "triggered" and feminism shenanigans. We started going around yelling about how people are privileged white people and most of the people we encountered had a laugh of it. So we went further and made disabled PACs to go along with it yelling about privilege and the patriarchy. Red had some kind of morphed abomination unicorn thing going, Bruce had some kind of broken spine giraffe, and I had the amputee black man with his legs blown off waddling around the ground. As we ran around for a bit more we were asked to move to another location (at the time we were right outside spawn) and so we went to the cathedral (I think that is what it was) to see what was up there. At that point, we got some screenshots and had great laugh about it. After about 5 minutes or so Red was pac banned and banned for a week, then was Bruce, then in another minute or so after I asked a white man wearing armor if I could get some robot legs I was PAC banned and banned for a week as well. There was no sit, no warnings to clear our PACs, or any other warning besides the person who asked us to move away from the spawn area which we did.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

Example of one of our disabled PACs. (Red's initial PAC)

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:53 pm

It is true, we were asked to move and we did.. if we were told to knock it off we would have.  We enjoy playing and were just kinda dicking around.  

Also please no pac ban, I've never abused it.
Also #handsupdon'tban

Last edited by Daniel Reid on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 pm

we good boys that dindu nuffin

also can i pls have my mod back

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:13 pm

+1 BTW that pac looks like snookies vagina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:53 pm

+1 support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Total_Lackey

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU
Just Do it

+Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:18 am

+1 I was in this conversation they moved away from you guys and they got banned for no warning so i think they should be unbanned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails   Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 am

I don't think so, You're leaving out crucial points and slightly bending the story in your favor. First of all, you claim the admin told you only to move from spawn, this i true, but you neglected to mention how he also informed all of you that you need to do stuff like that where there's not other players. Ignoring this, you go straight into the Current map's player hub at the time, the Cathedral.

Excerpt from the logs:
Spoiler:

You were already warned, and furthermore, Red Cloud and Bruce have both expressed little interest in playing on and respecting the server. Red cloud rarely gets on and when he does, this is about the only thing he does. He has expressed to me his distastes for the server due to the Character Creation system and other fallout inspired developments while Bruce was in the process of quitting and was giving all of his stuff away. I personally don't trust Bruce after he tried to start an invalid war to kill someone for his armor, and ever since then he's been causing problems.

I don't mind Nanigans, I love them, However when you're doing it in town and several players are complaining to me about how FailRP it is after an admin CLEARLY told you to move to a more secluded area, there's doesn't need to be an "Admit Sit". I mean for crying out loud, It says "This is a Roleplay Server, please respect other people's Roleplay" in red chat every few minutes.

All of you where already warned and all of you ignored the warnings and went against a staff member's wishes and all of you where punished for it. I was really hoping in this appeal you might of recognized the mistakes you made, but instead you ignored them and speak as if you where the one that was wronged, going as far to change the story to leave out a crucial point. This is ridiculous, this is a Roleplay Server in case that red in-chat reminder or the name of the server eluded you. All of you are very old players and all of you should know better, so as far as I'm concerned, the ban stays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Declined]Remove of ban: Artik Ninetails
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1