SilentGhost

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of my ban   Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

STEAM_0:1:59368575
Your RP Name: SilentGhost57

Date of incident: August 28, 2014
Time incident: About 7
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone UTC-5

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
It started when I scammed Charles Matthews of Jug armor. I stayed online for the 30 minutes you need to stay on after stealing something from someone. After hiding for 30 minutes and then going offline for a bit. Then when I got back online I went to the town I was in, when Charles killed me. Fubar told me he wasn't going to let that go so he killed Charles this made him war the Dealine Circus and The Golden Cross. After killing Charles and Lone Wanderer a few times we could not find them at all. So Fubars idea was to walk along the rocks ledges because it was a fast way to travel the map and would give us the tactical advantage. But after walking the rock ledges we both fell into a part of the rock that was nocliped. We both thought this would be a good time to heal up. I then dropped my car and got out some medkits. After that we hear a little bird blow up not to far from us (sounded like spawn) so I we got our pulse snipers out and looked over there. After seeing the little bird I know that it was Charles and Lone. We even spotted them but your not allowed to shoot into our out of spawn and so we just sat and watched. We have even asked lone and Charles this and both said we never fired from the rocks we got out the rock when we saw that they spotted us and we had a heated firefight on the over look of the highway. I can understand why we got banned because after playing on the server for a long time we should have known that was a bad idea from the start. Fubar and I are sorry for what we did and it will not happen again.

Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of my ban   Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:25 pm

I think he has served his time +support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of my ban   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 pm

It's been almost a year, and FUBAR; who was banned for the same reason was unbanned, so sure.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlaid Traget

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of my ban   Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:49 am

Coront wrote:
It's been almost a year, and FUBAR; who was banned for the same reason was unbanned, so sure.

[Accepted]
I feel all left out with my 2 year bans and shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of my ban
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1