nipnip

PostSubject: [Accepted] ban appeal   Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:22 am

NipNip Extraordinaire Appeal

Server: FF pnrp serva

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76016090

Your RP Name: Nip/nipnip

Date of incident: Yesterday. Somewhere between 2:am

Time Zone: Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Aight, uhh.. well it started when Me and Tenno were doin' business *cough* in some fucking warehouse, forgot exact location. Some skid comes along and starts spamming fences right next to me. I knew that Prop-Protection was somewhat obsolete on the server and it was only in a matter of time before he could claim my life. I will say this on my part, I *could* of called an admin before I killed him, but I saw it was in my interest to save my ass so I wouldn't let him kill me and disconnect with all my stuff. Happened once, didn't feel like going through it again. Now, you're probably asking "Nigga, why didn't you call admin before you killed him", ehh I didn't feel like loosing my shit again to some minge. Fear or Flight, I could have handled the situation better, I will step on the turd for that one. I will call out (ArkticNineTails) for instigating the situation. By that, I mean he acted like he owned the place. No one needed your help the admin never asked for you. But "Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM)." is kinda ridiculous. I could say  it was too much to handle and I should take it to the forums for discussion, but that was really not necessary. I do see the error in my way and willing to make sure it would not happen again, peace.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).Disconnect: Kicked by Raphael(STEAM_0:1:5287116) (Banned for 4320 minute(s): RDM).   Also Tenno was there to see it. Check the logs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] ban appeal   Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:58 am

Still used instigating wrong.

in·sti·gate
ˈinstəˌɡāt/
verb
bring about or initiate (an action or event).

I hadn't started or done anything besides be there and help explain the rules since Freeman was AFK.

I'm not an admin and I never claimed to be, but I do know the rules well enough to explain them because Freeman was AFK and it is very easy to quote directly out of the rules page.

Acceptable reasons to kill players with a text warning (Unless defending someone):
Someone is attempting to propkill. (Although contacting an admin would be more beneficial)

Now you could argue that he wasn't prop killing so the rule does apply, because you said that he was prop BLOCKING you, but you should still call an admin. You also didn't give him a text warning as you stated, and went directly to killing him without any form of warning. As it went on with you getting the rules thrown at you so you understand that what you did was wrong, you changed your story to that he was trying to prop KILL you. You first said Wolf was prop blocking the doorway, not prop killing. He was spamming though, no doubt about that.

Another thing that went on was that you killed Wolf in his own house because he was in the door way not letting you through the door when another door was already open. That's a pretty dick move. He owned the building so he can stand where he wants and there was another door so you could have left that way instead of killing him.

What I was told the reason you got in the most trouble was that you were sitting there like a broken record saying over and over that you are allowed to kill him BEFORE calling an admin. Even when Freeman said no, you told freeman he was wrong and that you were allowed to.

I'm not an admin, so I don't get to do the +/- support, just bringing the full information, one cap at a time.

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nipnip

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] ban appeal   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:06 am

Mmk. explain why he would spam 25 or so fences. Hmm? btw, he owned the gas station right after the owner crashed from the game, while I was in the building. I asked him to move, he didn't move, instead body block the door-way. There was already an admin dealing with the situation. He did not need you screaming at me in LOOC. I forgot to mention how he lied about not "spamming fences". Told Raphael to check the logs, and he confirmed that there were a lot of fences being spammed.

Last edited by nipnip on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] ban appeal   Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:00 am

Considering the guy who you killed kept on prop spamming, i'm shortening you ban. You'll be unbanned in 12 hours.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] ban appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1