HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

True or nah?
No kill yourself faggot why are you still even here.
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
Good point fine sir I have noticed this as well.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Vlaid Traget

PostSubject: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:27 am

So I made an alt account to go and see what was going on with the server. I even invited my friend to play with me. Upon joining the server we ran into a group of 4 friends who's car we stole when they got out. They tracked us down and killed us taking there car back, which, should have been the end of the situation, but upon seeing us again the 4 people killed me and my friend. Again. Now the next time we saw them we were shooting ghouls trying to scavenge. I had an m24 as I had used this account before. They drove up to my friend who had his physgun out and was unable to do anything to them and started shooting at him and chasing him with a machete. I used my m24 to kill two of them and my friend picked up one of their guns and started shooting as well. As soon as their two friends died the other 2 got in the car and bugged out. So me and him headed to the farm talking to each about how stupid those guys were in ts. On the way there my friend Eun was swinging a prop at me, because we are fucking FRIENDS. After we got the farm a guy pulled up and me and my friend moved away from him but he kept following us so my friend Eun approached him only to get shot. I told him I didn't want any trouble and he told me to run or he would shoot me. I was leaving the farm as Artik Ninevaginas pulls up with Rose ( who is apparently mute ) and I tell him that guy just killed my friend and he says "You are the fucker who has been prop killing" and shoots me. I spawn in and look to see what I lost and he pulls up to me and I say that I never prop killed anyone and he said "Well your friend did and since he is your friend that means I can shoot you." I proceeded to tell him that he was autistic and that you couldn't prop kill and my friend had not prop killed anyone. I said we had killed 2 guys and their friends ran but that was with weapons. I then started walking away while saying he needed to calm the fuck down and not be such a prick to new players.- As you can guess I was perma banned as well as my friend even though I don't think either of us did anything wrong and were just banned because it was thought that "Oh these new players are just fucking minging scrubs."
THIS SERVER WILL NOT GROW. This isn't the first time I have seen this. THIS ATTITUDE is why I was banned half the time. I was NEVER asked to explain my side of the story EVER Before I was banned. Alot of the times it was just somebody being butthurt and me getting banned "because it was Valid" and I probably did it. If you look at half of my appeals. Most of them were accepted because usually I didn't do anything wrong or it was a misunderstanding. There would have never been so many ban appeals and I probably wouldn't have the bad rep that I have now because I wouldn't have had to make so many appeals.Before I was banned. I was always just banned and had to find some way to respond with my story on the fucking forums. This server may grow if y'all weren't so fast to swing the ban hammer. I have never seen anything talked about before the person was banned ever. The one time was when I killed Badger and Mushroom asked me why but I said I couldn't explain because I had football practice. This doesn't only happen to new players either. This has happened to so many people.In alot of ban appeals you can see people saying EVERYTHING they did on the server up until the moment they were banned and they ask WHY WAS I BANNED because they legitimatly have no idea because admins never bothered to ask for their side or even inform them they did something wrong.

Also before I get called a fag for getting a new account. I used money that I got from betting on http://csgolounge.com/ on CS:GO matches. I'm currently up 700$+ so I don't really care about what I do with my steam money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:33 am

Officially, I want to tell you that the server is growing. Look at the charts please.

Secondly, you were minging, prop spamming, prop killing, and rdming. I didn't need to talk to you. Regardless if you got RDM'd, do you think you'd have any fucking valid case if your prop killing people? I was watching, dude.

Don't try to lie to me.

even then, you should've been banned in the first place, lol.

Unofficially, "no kill yourself faggot why are you still even here" i guess?
Also, bragging about your money is really, really, really immature.
don't do it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlaid Traget

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:59 am

Aesop wrote:
Officially, I want to tell you that the server is growing. Look at the charts please.

Secondly, you were minging, prop spamming, prop killing, and rdming. I didn't need to talk to you. Regardless if you got RDM'd, do you think you'd have any fucking valid case if your prop killing people? I was watching, dude.

Don't try to lie to me.

1.Like the way you lie to yourself so that you can justify banning new people that your friends don't agree with? You didn't see shit and you were not there because if you were and you had a brain I would have had no reason to make this. I highly doubt you just chose 2 new spawns to fly around after "watching" as there wouldn't be a point to that unless you just like being in people's buisness.

2.I didn't even spawn a prop while I was on the server so how you thought I was prop spamming and killing when you were supposedly "watching" is beyond me and I killed 2 people which if you check the logs (as if an admin would EVER think to do that) You will see the only time I did damage to people was when I killed 2 people who were hurting my friend who had done nothing. If you actually read what I typed. You would see that I clearly stated that I only attacked after they hurt my friend. I know that it doesn't matter regardless but it's a matter of principle.

3.I didn't make a new account to go and troll and minge. I used it quite a few times to go and check the server because at some point in my life the server was actually a huge part of my life. Regardless of what you may think I am not an asshole.... well I am an asshole just in a completely different way. The only time I am an asshole is when being an asshole benefits me. Doing anything which you stated would not benefit me in any way.

4.This is not the first time I made an alt and did this and got banned for doing nothing or over a misunderstanding that people refused to talk to me about. So I can understand if a new person starts playing on the server messes up and gets perma banned without someone explaining to him since I knew what I was doing but whenever I pissed someone off I got banned.

5. As for your "growing" having new people join and not be interested and leave (which makes up a HUGE portion of the server's intake according to the server thing on the front page) isn't called growth. It's called being interesting for a while.
http://imgur.com/Lz502H3
When I look at that I don't see a bunch of people I have never heard of before that liked the server. I see a bunch of people THAT I KNEW which means that they have been on the server forever. I see no growth. Most of those people don't play anymore which would leave room for the new players of this "growing" to move up. But they don't because they lose interest.

6. As for the bragging that was for anyone who would say "Why would you spend your money and buy more Gmods" Basically saying I have nothing better to do with it because I have 300$ in my steam account and about 400$ in my inventory. What the fuck do I care about trading 2 keys to get another copy of Gmod and play on what I still consider my Favorite Gmod server until I get perma'd again for shit like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:10 am

What I love most is that you are already banned on your main account, and you are complaining about being banned again. "Let me go search up some child pron" *cops seize computer* "oh well I have this other computer so let me use that one because I totally won't do anything on that one either."

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:13 am

Aesop wrote:

Don't try to lie to me.

1.Like the way you lie to yourself so that you can justify banning new people that your friends don't agree with? You didn't see shit and you were not there because if you were and you had a brain I would have had no reason to make this. I highly doubt you just  chose 2 new spawns to fly around after "watching" as there wouldn't be a point to that unless you just like being in people's buisness.

>new people
>you
kk

yea actually all i do on the server is fly around and watch people so it's pretty likely.

3.I didn't make a new account to go and troll and minge. I used it quite a few times to go and check the server because at some point in my life the server was actually a huge part of my life. Regardless of what you may think I am not an asshole.... well I am an asshole just in a completely different way. The only time I am an asshole is when being an asshole benefits me. Doing anything which you stated would not benefit me in any way.

i dont give a shit, you shouldnt have been here on an alt in the first place. your banned, "vlaid traget", and you know why

6. As for the bragging that was for anyone who would say "Why would you spend your money and buy more Gmods" Basically saying I have nothing better to do with it because I have 300$ in my steam account and about 400$ in my inventory. What the fuck do I care about trading 2 keys to get another copy of Gmod and play on what I still consider my Favorite Gmod server until I get perma'd again for shit like this.

i don't care, don't brag about having cash dollar dollar bills YOH
it's immature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlaid Traget

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:15 am

ArtikNinetails wrote:
What I love most is that you are already banned on your main account, and you are complaining about being banned again. "Let me go search up some child pron" *cops seize computer* "oh well I have this other computer so let me use that one because I totally won't do anything on that one either."

I don't care about being banned. I'm just saying the server will never grow this way. I actually do like the server believe it or not. I want it to grow. I'm saying why it won't though I like the server. I hate the management. I doubt they will actually read this and take anything out of it. Just like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 am

Vlaid Traget wrote:
ArtikNinetails wrote:

I don't care about being banned. I'm just saying the server will never grow this way. I actually do like the server believe it or not. I want it to grow. I'm saying why it won't though I like the server. I hate the management. I doubt they will actually read this and take anything out of it. Just like you.

ok valid
ok
good luck out there pal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlaid Traget

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:24 am

Aesop wrote:

1.Like the way you lie to yourself so that you can justify banning new people that your friends don't agree with? You didn't see shit and you were not there because if you were and you had a brain I would have had no reason to make this. I highly doubt you just  chose 2 new spawns to fly around after "watching" as there wouldn't be a point to that unless you just like being in people's buisness.

>new people
>you
kk

yea actually all i do on the server is fly around and watch people so it's pretty likely.
i dont give a shit, you shouldnt have been here on an alt in the first place. your banned, "vlaid traget", and you know why

I had a whole paragraph typed out for this, but after 3 years I finally realize y'all will never ACTUALLY listen. You will just sit there jerking each other off screaming "We're Right, WE CAN'T BE WRONG." I give up. I literally give up. You people can't be fucking reasoned with. I have never heard one admin apologize. Say he was sorry. Accept that he was wrong when he clearly was. All of them including you instead of actually focusing on the topic focuses on how to defend yourself. How to not be proven wrong. Which is why you didn't mention in this AT ALL about the actual incident. You focused on everything else except what you should have as an admin. Which is why you chose not to even mention the main points. 2,4, and 5. The parts that actually explained the incident and you knew you were wrong in. Instead of admitting it and trying to change off of it and maybe next time trying to stop yourself from insta banning anyone your friends don't like, maybe talk to them? But no not someone at FROSTBURNT that would be showing weakness. You went ahead and completely avoided the actual issue. And this happens EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:14 am

It's our staff's job to watch over players and ensure that the server is operating in an acceptable manner. Looking at the logs, It certainly looks like prop spamming happened.

I just wish there was a video or some better evidence for this, but as far as I'm aware, Eun was observed prop spamming and the logs certainly back that up. At the same time, you where in his faction and visually with him. We don't really have a high tolerance for prop abuse, and you where banned due to the concept of guilty by association. You of all people should know that prop abuse is not allowed, despite that you did not ask him to stop and you did not report him. Because of this, an admin witnessed you goofing off and you where punished. This is your fault, and this concept is not up for discussion.

Now your ban wasn't permanent (even if it said it was, that's because sometimes staff make them permanent and adjust the times afterward), but it is now due to the fact that you're validtarget and you should be permanently banned regardless. However, had you not been validtarget and had you posted a ban appeal following the correct format, your ban might have been shortened. Anyways, arguing over the forums gets people nowhere. If you really want to discuss this, you need to either join or teamspeak or get a hold of us elsewhere. If you're banned form teamspeak (I honestly don't remember) then you need to post a Teamspeak unban appeal.

I'm going to lock this now, see you in teamspeak if you actually care about making a difference instead of just arguing for the sake of arguing, as that's not what these forums were made for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

The Reason This Server WILL.NOT.GROW.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1