HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Brotherhood of Steel thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Brotherhood of Steel thread    Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:29 pm

*Please note that all of this information is what I gathered from the fallout wiki and fallout 4 trailers, also note that I'm not hating on them it's just that the developers are made some mistakes on them.*

Alright let's get this straight, the brotherhood of steel in fallout 3 and the eastern chapter are NOT suppose to be helping the public. Yeah we know in fallout 3 they did help get the purifier back working and start sending pure water to the wasteland, BUT that's the part they shouldn't be doing, helping out. The only thing that the BoS only cares is technology. Then why would they attack the enclave, because the enclave have more advanced tech than the eastern chapter. What about their involvement in the purifier, now this part is the part where the developers just forgot the most simplest thing about them, they don't help outsiders, only about themselves and their goal. But if they did help out a lot more, maybe then they wouldn't be called... THE BROTHERHOOD OF SCRAP! But because of them hiding like a bunch of pussies only caring about their goal and themselves a lot of people in New Vegas, they become easy targets and their base get's blown up easily. Back to the purifier, if I was in charge of the eastern chapter in fallout, I would just research the tech they used to make the purifier and just get the hell out not seem like a hero. There are no heroes in the wasteland, only survivors. In Fallout 1, that is the perfect example of what the BoS is, hiding in a bunker, keep their high tech to themselves, and attack anything that has lot's of advanced tech that they don't have yet. In Fallout tactics [From the people that made fallout 1 and 2], they make some pretty good rules about recruiting outsiders.They may recruit if they are low on members, disconnected from the other chapters of the brotherhood of steel, or just to prepare themselves in the future [This part is very rare]. Elder Leon Price, founder of the Eastern chapter, I love your faction, just seeing the BoS feels cool man, but, the whole faction needs to change, we should truly act like the BoS if we really are the Eastern Chapter, not just go around hanging out at a public outpost chilling and waiting for a conglo drop. We should be in a bunker and go out in patrols in small numbers and find out who has the most tech and silently watch them. And when the time is right we take it from them. And the Eastern chapter should be it's only ally, since all connections are lost from the Eastern chapter due to the fact that their airships were destroyed during their voyage to the east when it crashed in Chicago. Still love the Eastern Chapter Price.

Now about fallout 4, there were some talk I heard is that the BoS might be...evil in the fourth one. No idea why but...
Evidence that BoS are back. Sorry it's blurry. :

But all I hope is, is that Todd Howard has finally relaized his mistake with the BoS in Fallout 3 and will fix that in Fallout 4. I still love the BoS, because they are badasses. It's just that they get a bad rep because they hide in their little fortresses and hunt down for advance technology. Still BoS are awesome.

If you disagree with any of my opinions, you can post away. Just sayin that in the fallout 3 and the eastern chapter in postnukerp has problems.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Steel thread    Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Perhaps if you actually played you would see that we have been sitting in bunkers and killing quite alot of people. Try not to call people out when you know nothing of the topic.

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Steel thread    Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37 pm

I pillage people who have power armor I don't have when they base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Steel thread    

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood of Steel thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: