HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWrongCourier

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Server: Post-NukeRP

Your SteamID: The Wrong Courier (Hitman's ID: Michael 2.0)

Your RP Name: Abby Creon (Hitman's RPname: Anton (Insert Russian name here, cause I forget)

Date of incident: 7/14/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 11:50 PM (And I am really tired while writing this)

Time Zone: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I had broken NLR to attack user, Phoenix Duncan, for I felt he had RDMed me, even as the admins had deemed it a fair kill. It had started after Phoenix had killed someone for a hit, and I was in the area. (By area, I mean really close to the guy who died.) Phoenix had told me to back away from the hit's case using a mic, which I did not hear clearly. I had not taken anything from the case and had walked off when he warned me during text and begun firing at me and eventually killing me, making me lose my holy and prized axe, the first weapon I had received. Afterwards I was pulled to a sit just to settle the person who had died due to the hit's stuff, which was pointless as I had nothing to give the person. However not much was talked about of my death... Five-Six minutes later, I hire a hitman (User ID: Michael 2.0, RP name: Anton (Russian-name here blah blah blah)) to kill Phoenix and hopefully retrieve my axe. I had considered it as breaking NLR, however was more angry at how I felt it was RDM, and me losing inanimate virtual objects (Which I hold dearly after Portal's Companion Cube.) while the admin's justice system failed, Wasteland-Justice is the alternative. 2 more minutes later, Anton kills Phoenix and  I take nothing from his corpse. And am later 360 no-scoped by someone with a barret sniper rifle. (I honestly didn't see who, gonna have to ask Anton about it). Then another two minutes pass and I am pulled into an admin sit which took long several minutes (I witnessed three different types of rad-scorpions fight an antlion guard, while fending off mole rats, it was probably the best encounter I've had on the server.) to an end where Anton and I were permanently banned for breaking NLR. I am simply asking that the ban length be changed to atleast 2-3 days or up to a week, as it was simple NLR breaking.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I am one of the few people that actually do RP in the server, and I never have put out random hits, or kill others for no reason. I believe a punishment was fair, but a permanent ban for NLR, is not what I had in mind. So I ask to be unbanned, aswell as an unbanment for Anton/Michael 2.0 for he was just a hitman and had no intentions of breaking NLR/the server's rules. Thank you for taking the time to read this whenever you do.

(Edit: If I still can't be unbanned, just asking for a shorter punishment)

Last edited by TheWrongCourier on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:09 am

I think the hitman should be unbanned as he didn't know that you broke nlr but as for you ehhh kinda iffy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:56 am

Yea again she has played for a while iv'e seen her on so at least reduce the ban not perma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier   Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:22 am

Oh man.

1. Knew what you were doing was against the rules
2. Already had an admin tell you it was a fair kill.
3. Hiring a hit man to kill someone so you could tie them into your shenanigans.
4. Not even getting your stuff by breaking rules left and right.

Oh man guys, he/she should totally be unbanned. Because people can go against admins right after they already settled the issue because they think "the system" failed. Go watch the movie Rampage or Falling Down.

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Is this your first offense? If so then it's mess up in my opinion.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheWrongCourier

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 pm

First offense.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:19 pm

[Accepted]

You'll be unbanned in one month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban: The Wrong Courier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1