Ikitaru

PostSubject: [Shortened] Removal of ban adam0418   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:38 am

Server: Frostburnt Foundation Postnuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120936150

Your RP Name: Trive Ryse

Date of incident: 7/22/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 5:00 pm

Time Zone: East Coast USA

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I am writing this ban appeal for a friend, since he couldn't himself. He was spawning in props during massive server lag and then got banned. I figure since he was spawning in props it showed up on the logs that he might be propspamming, and it is coincidental that he was doing so while the lag spike occurred, making it seem that he was the one who caused it. I'm not really sure what happened, I wasn't there myself, but he got banned instead of kicked or a temporary ban. I've been told that he was banned without warning, no moderator or admin teleported to him to see if he was or not. However, he did leave after the props were spawned, likely because of the lag spike. Therefore the admins likely thought he wanted to crash the server and then leave, so they couldn't have asked him what the problem was.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

Please unban him, he didn't mean to cause any problems. Thank you, Ikitaru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban adam0418   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:20 pm

I will take a look into all of this and see what i can find, however i must inform you and your friend that prop spam is a big deal because it can effect the server and the players on it, same goes with staff and the events they do. Another thing i must address is your friend should have made this himself/herself, seeing as how you were not there to witness what he had done on the sever and most likely are going off what he told you witch can be a twisted make believe story of the real thing. Even so i digress and will still look into this and see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban adam0418   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Your friend Trive Ryse propblocked our bunker at the front entrance then I caught him/her and he/she told me it was a joke,I take joke seriously if you guys wanna mess around go different server instead of this because we take seriously this community, after that he/she propspam at our bunker at the front entrance again completely block of props then he/she left server immediately.

Mr. Chacon shorten his ban for 1-2 days I didn't mean ban that person a week.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikitaru

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban adam0418   Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Seriously? I thought he was just placing walls to fortify his base. Wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban adam0418   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:58 am

Alright, if ice frost says the ban should have been 1-2 days, and he accidentally banned him for a week, i'll shorten it.

[Shortened]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened] Removal of ban adam0418
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1