nipnip

PostSubject: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 am

Server: ff pnrp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76016090      

Your RP Name: Dr. Hellox Ridgeway

Date of incident: 26th of July

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 4 am

Time Zone: Central

Basically, I was the only on before Dante Redgrave joined the server and started killing dog's with his bottle shank or whatever. I decided to go on a resource node hunt, hoping to get more scrap for my ammo. I see a node available and decided to take it knowing that Dante was there. I thought he wouldn't care since it was the only Node I could find withing a 30 Meter radius. I didn't really feel like driving an extra 2 minutes worth of a car ride looking for a scrap node. He starts talking shit IC via mic. I warn him and he continues off with his car ride. He later catches me and starts spewing other autistic shit, I warn Him again. The third time was enough. I told him that I'd blow his brains out if he continued to harass me. I get "Go ahead Bitch, Shoot me. Fucking Bitch."

Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: Ok
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: heres the deal
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: Bizz already soewhat talked to me bia steachat
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: regarding
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: the report on me with 'Denta Redgrave'
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: He insulted me IC
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: I warned him
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: He continued
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: ' The only time you can kill someone for insulting you is if they flat out call you offensive names and don't let up on it. If
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: - they call you a simple name or say something offensive and walk off, that is not a reason to kill.
Jack Winters: I know.
Jack Winters: You don't need to quote me the rules.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: http://prntscr.com/7x401i
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: Heres another
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: http://prntscr.com/7x3zy7
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: I warned him prev. last time
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: and let him off
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: Oi
Jack Winters: Hm?
Dropping Peter Copter.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: whats gonna happen here
Jack Winters: Dante's gonna get his stuff back.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: I sold my soul to tenno like 5 weeks ago
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: those shitty insults font count anymore :p
[RADIO] Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: Ruby did the same
Jack Winters: What did I just say?
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: fine.
Jack Winters: Stop shit stiring.
Jack Winters: No
Jack Winters: You listen.
Jack Winters: You don't shit stiring during an admin sit.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: AIght
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: just makin it clear
Jack Winters: You don't need too.
AutoSaving...
Player Saved.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: he ran off with his little firecracker
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: when he said shit
Dropping Little Bird MH-6
Player Saved.
Jack Winters: What did I just say
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: -_-
Jack Winters: You obviously don't listen.
Equipping Yugioh Armor.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: Don't we all?
Jack Winters: I just told you, not to shit stir dante.
Jack Winters: And yet you continue doing it.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: I didn't stir shit
Jack Winters: Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: he ran off with his little firecrackerDr. Hellox Ridgeway: when he said shit
Jack Winters: That's shit stirring the situation.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: How is that shit stir
Jack Winters: What is the point of making those remarks?
Jack Winters: This whole situation is being voided.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: It's not a remark if it's true.
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: He got his shit back
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: I wanna go ahead and grub farm
Dr. Hellox Ridgeway: Can I go now?
Your Vehicle has been sent to your garage.
Disconnect: Kicked by Jack Winters(STEAM_0:0:28333600) (Banned for 10080 minute(s): Disruptive during an admin sit.).
Disconnect: Kicked by Jack Winters(STEAM_0:0:28333600) (Banned for 10080 minute(s): Disruptive during an admin sit.).

Thought a little bit about it, and I've seen how I've been a dick to Jack about it. I'll apologize to him. As Bizz explained earlier, the ban was a wake-up call "lesson to be taught" if you most for me being rude to people, primarily staff in general. In the future, I'll try my best to control myself.

Last edited by Mr.Chacon on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yeezurito/)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm

I don't see why Dante got refunded if he was being a nuisance and you warned him via text and I don't see how he was shit stirring the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Same what luke said and also at least reduce the ban this is a pretty small issue just understand your choice next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 pm

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Incorrect format...

EDIT: Still not correct format.

Last edited by Coront on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nipnip

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Coront wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Incorrect format...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:55 pm

The problem is we have a different story from Dante, and since everything was said over the mic, we can't confirm anything. The main issue is that Nip Nip has been very rude to staff members, other players on a regular basis, so he's kind of left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Nip nip offered to refund Dante's items without being asked too, so i sent Sinnamon to make sure it happened, but Sinnamon didn't like how nip nip was acting towards him, and considering nip'd had already been warned by other staff members for acting this way, this was the reason for his week ban. It had nothing to do with the situation, and the fact that nip left out all of these important details kind of makes me doubt the validity of the appeal. Still, I'll leave this to another staff member as I had a hand in your ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Xha

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:55 pm

This is Defiance A.K.A Head of Oasis Company

i understand that my member has probably been rude and asks for forgiveness and i may not have much power for my words to carry out a apology of such. All i can ask is that he understood the situation as is and is asking for a smaller punishment if necessary ill take part of the punishment and take the ban for them. So please with anything i can possibly do allow my member to be forgiven and able to play PNRP. If necessary i will also give punishment through my powers on my Community etc.
Also i do apologize to Dante, im in a certain way close to him as a friend and i want to apologize for how my member has acted i do wish that this becomes resolved in a easier time frame and not a complete devastation of one week.

Thanks for taking the time on reading this, and yes i have been inactive for quite sometime i may be inactive for sometime, but when im back on i will resolve any issues that may happen to my community no matter on how close or what side i will also agree to the right punishment to an extend that allows them to take the punishment according to there "crime" and again Thank you for the time for reading this i hope my member gets a lessen punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:08 am

[Denied] I am putting denied on your ban because i had a talk with jack about your action and also he informed me that you have edited some things out of your post. I feel like a week is fair for causing issues within a sit. Admin sits are meant to prevent issues or solve them with players not make more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nipnip

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 am

Nothing was left out. As always, Jack being biased. The story was told, I refunded Dante's items and Jack decided to keep me there when the sit was already over. He caused it. The only reason why Jack joined the server was because I talked to bizz about refunding Dante's items. 1 week is redic. But ok, I can wait it out. I will not leave out the part with me being a dick like I said before, I'm trying my best to control myself.

Last edited by nipnip on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kavinsky - Nightcall)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 am

nipnip wrote:
Nothing was left out. As always, Jack being biased. The story was told, I refunded Dante's items and Jack decided to keep me there when the sit was already over. He caused it. The only reason why Jack joined the server was because I talked to bizz about refunding Dante's items. 1 week is redic. But ok, I can wait it out. I will not leave out the part with me being a dick like I said before, I'm trying my best to control myself.

Look i was not there for any of this nip. I am going off what one of our staff members told me. I only made the call i had made based on the data that i had been provided. Now i must address this, you and jack seem to be having issues with each other and i understand that it is nothing i haven't seen before, however this is getting out of hand both times your two have had to deal with each other you say he is biased and he says your an asshole and that needs to stop. Look here if you do want your ban shortened you need to talk to jack because of the fact is he is the one that dealt with you at the time but here is what i am going to do, i am going to change your appeal from denied to pending so we can look into more and you and jack can find a way to work with each other. And one last thing, the ribbon your put at the bottom of your post i don't know if you meant that as an insult or something but if it was i am letting you know now that the only reason way i did what i did is because of how the story was presented to me, not because i have anything against you. Understand you can get more with sugar then salt, now i don't know for sure if you were trying to insult me or not but keep that in mind please so things can run a lot smother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nipnip

PostSubject: Re: [shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:03 am

Never mind the ribbon ,-,

Mind you that these aren't crocodile tears. I do not expect to be unbanned anytime soon, if it is the reality then I won't hesitate to start looking over my actions. I've talked to Jack and I made my statement clear about my ban not being the primary reason for me adding Him. I wanted to talk to him Person to Person. He told I should start changing the way I act around people and that's what I will be doing in the future. I'm not gonna waste anyone's time further. Before I go, I would like to thank Chacon, Bizzclaw and Jack for their opinions on the situation regarding. Goodnight
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[shortened] Dr. Hellox's Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1