HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyextri

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:51 am

In-game Name: Nyextri

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:58451599

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)i will soon but no in like 3 weeks i will buy the lifetime package

Where are you from/time zone: texas central time

How long have you played:8 months to a year

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)just found it but ice frost helped me

How old are you:16

Do you have a microphone:yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)yes i can name some of them ice freeman chacon bizz warran gnomp coront i know more i am just not remembering them right now but i am always in the teamspeak and all that so i would like to think that they know me

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)the brand new ark survival one and of course that one you know postnuke

Why do you wish to be Moderator:i want to become a mod because honestly i think that i could help out some of the higher ups i.e admins and above not have to be on 24 *cough*ice*cough* plus i know the community and i want to be associated with such a great server i am 100% obsessed with postnuke because it is a wonderful game but i think that i could pose a very useful set of skills to the frost burnt community and that i can help people out on the server

What can you offer for us as a Moderator:well i am smart and serious and i don't create biases also i have external experience on multiple darkrp/ purge servers and well some some pretty big pvp minecraft servers i am a nice easily relate-able person and i have a good computer i am fair and not corrupt i respect every one and i am able to make hard decisions

Anything else you want to add: i totally love this game and i have always looked up to people like chacon and icefrost for not only being cool but honestly helping me and being 100% fair having to know all the sides of the story and i have learned that that is the way to have a sit if needed i also have been in so many sits i could memorize them all so i am not new to the process of admin/moderator sits
and i lost my five seven can i get a refund

Last edited by Nyextri on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roachmanfp

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:39 am

Nyextri
Is
Gud
AKA (Nig)
+1

Last edited by roachmanfp on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nyextri is gud (Nig))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:42 am

Nyxtri please write paragraph or longer sentences than that because your app will get denied if you don't do that and I was more 7 hours per day from old days not 24 hours.

Also Roach that's not good reason just saying.

Edit: Still not good reason "Nyextri Is Gud"

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!

Last edited by Ice Frost on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyextri

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:09 pm

sorry for all the i's that should be I's

uv mi plz

Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:00 am

Im gonna stay nuetral on this one, I dont really see you enough to really say +/1 but ill keep my eye on you.

LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:49 am

I would stay neutral to, be more active and don't mess around too much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:29 am

+/- Right now haven't seen you on lately but you're not a bad person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:55 pm

i am kind of at a middle point with you Nyextri i am not so sure if i should give you my support or not. i know your on the server a lot but i never see you really do much, however that can be my fault tho. i will look into this a little more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:36 pm

-/+ cant tell if hes going to be serious or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)   Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:50 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (Nyextri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1