HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Player abuse report: Ariel Snow and Seikakuna Orochi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamerchef

PostSubject: [Accepted]Player abuse report: Ariel Snow and Seikakuna Orochi   Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Server: PostnukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47616133

Your RP Name: Lukas Burnt

Their SteamID: Couldn't get their IDs, as they left just when I confronted them.

Their RP Name: Ariel Snow, and Seikakuna Orochi.

Date of incident: 8/29/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 02:15 PM

Time Zone: UTC

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I logged into the server at 2:12 PM, I then went down the hill from spawn and found 2 female players, 2 molerats, and a small parts stockpile. These 2 female players were using a car to get up hill but when they got out, they parked up hill and the car went down the hill. Once I dealt with the two molerats, I then found a small parts pile and began the take its resources, before I started taking the resources the two female players were next to each other and staring at me and was near the resource pile but did not take any from it. Then the player 'Ariel Snow' begins firing at me with her Gatling laser and I was unawared and was killed in seconds without a warning. Frustrated I went back to the spot where they were, and demanded a reason why. Just as I was about to ask them, they suddenly logged off the server together. I am very frustrated from this terrible event, and I would like an admin to please help me out. You may contact me by my steam profile if you wish. I shall now post the Items I have lost below.

Items Lukas Burnt lost from the RDM...

1 Panzer armor.
1 Panzer helmet.
1 Motra.
1 20 clip pistol (Forgot the name of the pistol).

That should be it for the items my character has lost, if anyone can talk to me about this, that would be great. Please reply soon.

Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: Ariel Snow and Seikakuna Orochi   Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:51 pm

We will take care of his ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: Ariel Snow and Seikakuna Orochi   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Oh dude I have your stuff
oh shieeeeeeeeeet I realized I fucked up

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508718815
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508717553

Ariel said they were looking for some named Spencer, so I thought Spencer Allen, and I was on good terms with him. So they gave me your stuff and I asked why they killed Spencer, and as you can see in the screenshot, Ariel gave a bullshit reason. I think I may have just rdmed with misinformation but I do have your panzer power armor. I'll give it to you when you're on.

Oh and Ariel put his/her locker in the sky with the last screenshot.

Edit: Gave him his panzer armor but didn't get his weapons, so I gave him a replacement motra that wasn't selling.
Back to top Go down
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: Ariel Snow and Seikakuna Orochi   Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:00 pm

I like to thank PoostisPower for his excellent response and help to my situation with the two of those, he has helped me get my Panzer armor, Panzer helmet, a Motra, and some .45 ammo to help me with the RDM. Thank you very much for the help PootisPower! Cool

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: Ariel Snow and Seikakuna Orochi   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:16 pm

I suppose this is accepted? I'll need to speak with Chacon when he gets on about this.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

[Accepted]Player abuse report: Ariel Snow and Seikakuna Orochi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1