Share | 

[Denied]Mod Application: Yurik Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: [Denied]Mod Application: Yurik Hunt   Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:58 pm

In-game Name: Rachel Young
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6058796
Have I Donated?: No. But planning on it in the next few weeks (next paycheck hopefully)
Timezone: Mountain Time
How Long Have I Played?: Around 2-3 years now. Not to long.
How did I Hear about FF?: I never heard it from anyone. I used to play the Official for quite a long time then moved here when i was banned for every rule in their server (no joke.)

How old am I?: I am 16 going to 17 in a few weeks.
Microphone?: Yes. I use it all the time.
Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Warren, Coront, Brigadear, Bizzclaw, Chacon, Ice Frost. (many more I cant remember their names.), nano, Johaan, Bun, Spartan, Folding Freeman, Opsan (if he still is one havnt seen him in a while), Red Cloud (if he still is one)
Have I Played on any of the others servers?: Yes i recently started on the Ark Survival Evolved server. but that's it.

I want to be a Mod, because ive played the server for a while, and i love it. I play every day that i can (when not busy with school work etc) and ive gotten to known that the server tends to have a drop in staff during certain times (morning and late at night) I am always ona round those times aswell.

I can offer quite alot of game time and alot of enforcement on the server. I still roleplay and ill keep it up, but i will also break from it to attend to a situation that occurs. I can offer many ideas and inputs on topics as well as great teamwork.

If its needed, I am staff on many other servers (such as RP and many builds) so i know how to manage an RP situations very well so everyone ahs a fair chance. Being a staff on many servers has lead me to show that i have no bias and will allow all people to have an equal chnace to speak and tell their story. or gove evidence. Im also a fun person to play with. I help the new people and generally RP most of the time so i can help those. I ahve a very serious RP persona sometimes and ill get really into it, but it wont take me away from my work.

Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Mod Application: Yurik Hunt   Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Yurik Hunt wrote:
Admins, Mods, etc: nano, Johaan, Bun, Spartan, Folding Freeman, Opsan (if he still is one havnt seen him in a while), Red Cloud (if he still is one)
Three of those people are not staff..

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Mod Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:49 pm

[Denied]

Among other things, Yurik has broken a large rule recently. That rule being killing people with props.

He kidnapped slaves and locked them in a chamber where he had a fading door as the floor. He would press the button after a slave was inside, and drop them to their death.

[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Mod Application: Yurik Hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1