AuthorMessage
VANEVERY

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban VANEVERY   Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Server: Postnuke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38085785

Your RP Name: Sakharov Kruglov

Date of incident: About a year and a half ago. Maybe around that time

Time Zone: Eastern -5

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was perma banned for exploiting a duplication glitch on the server a while back using radio's and a door prop. I openly admit i don't feel much like i really deserve an unbanning, i am also aware i am currently unbanned on the server and that is more of what i'm here to address more then anything. I was perma'd and i don't know if the main admin (Bizzclaw) has decided to give the condemned a second chance or if it was a simple mistake and a lot of banned people have been unbanned. So more or less this is more of a question would you be comfortable/ok with me coming back to the server with a fresh new character and deletion of my old one and playing by the rules this time? I respect your choice if it is a no and understand it is immature fools like myself that cause harm to communities like your own. However i thought i would ask before coming back in without your permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban VANEVERY   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:26 pm

It is clear you have learned from your mistakes. You could have come back into the server, and we wouldn't have noticed for a little while. Thank you for asking for our permission. You will be unbanned soon, but not immediately, as we have to do some stuff database-wise (we gotta clear your char).

Welcome back.

[Accepted]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VANEVERY

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban VANEVERY   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Ok thank you, honestly wasn't expecting to be let back in so thank you a bunch buddy! And again i'm sorry for being a dick. Take your time to do what you need too i can wait however long it takes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban VANEVERY   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:11 pm

I need to shut down the server to edit the database and I was hoping to do that this morning, but there's already people on so it might have to wait until tonight or tomorrow morning. Anyways, going to lock this for now. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Accepted] Removal of ban VANEVERY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1