HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Mushroom] Removal of ban (Opsan of The Cones)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Removal of ban (Opsan of The Cones)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Server: PostNuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38006180
Your RP Name: Opsan of The Cones

Date of incident: 8/12/13
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1:16 PM
Time Zone: PST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well, I should probably start, appropriately enough, from the reason I was banned. "FailRP on multiple accounts." Yes Fail RP, THAT'S the reason. I honestly didn't even know fail RP was a rule in affect due to all of the stuff that I've seen. Ziggy Rose has metagamed more than anyone else I've ever seen, and what does she get? Nothing. Not even a warning. She out right admitted she didn't care if she was metagaming because "it's not a serious rp".

I'm trying to recall what I was doing to get banned, and one of the only things that comes to mind is killing myself over and over again, but I've seen stuff way worse, and I was just killing time because my friend was having a dispute with Joe Petrocelli about the zoning of his base. Another thing was pointing out bullshit of the server, like people complaining about wire lamps causing the lag when it's abundantly clear that there are other causes, and I just do that as a joke anyway.

All I'm asking is to get the two day ban lifted, I know a two day ban seems like nothing to make an appeal over, but my summer is short, and I would still like to play PostNuke with my friends again before it's up.

On a side note: No, I don't have any proof of Ziggy failrping, but you can ask several people who were on at 1-3 AM PST on August 12th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban (Opsan of The Cones)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Calmed. I will be handling this from now on.

The fact that its only a 2 day ban and that you did failRP, the ban will not be lifted.

[Denied/Locked]

[Mushroom] Removal of ban (Opsan of The Cones)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1