HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Need a link to all fonts that the server uses.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GammaLucario

PostSubject: Need a link to all fonts that the server uses.   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:43 pm

When I try to get on the server, I need to download the font that it's stuck on (at the loading screen) and put it in the folder it needs to go in. So could I get a link to a download for all the fonts that are needed? The loading screen won't progress unless I get the font needed. It won't download it itself, it just stays stuck on it.

TLDR: I have to manually add fonts the server needs(1 by 1), so I want a download of all the fonts the server uses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Need a link to all fonts that the server uses.   Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm

You don't have other choices at this moment I believe, you have to do manually or ask one of your buddies to upload the specific file you need maps, models etc like what I did one of my buddy.
Also I'm pretty sure you can't have everything files the content models, textures etc because some people are going upload it and re model some parts or something you know and they're gonna said 'I created this model and I swear I didn't copy anyone" something like that which is iilgeal in my opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GammaLucario

PostSubject: Re: Need a link to all fonts that the server uses.   Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:14 pm

All I actually need are the fonts, because that's what I can't download. Or I at least need a list of the fonts that I should download. I also don't have any friends, or know anyone on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Need a link to all fonts that the server uses.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1