HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice Frost

PostSubject: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:12 pm

For those wondering where I've been,
I'm just waiting for my new computer arrived next week September 28th hopefully, because I'm sick of it having 10-15 fps on postnukerp it's  been like 2 years or almost 3 year and I can't play new games like Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain, Grand Theft Auto V, The Witcher 3 etc cause my computer is super derp shitty and I have to suck it up playing everyday with 10-15 fps on postnukerp.
I've been dying to wait for my new computer like 2 weeks straight since I take a break from my computer and rage on for having terrible parts.

Also my birthday is today  bounce so yeah and I will post it my new computer specs once I received my new computer.

(Writing this down in middle night 00:10 and I have 7 hours left to go school xD oh well time to Sleep now)

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:32 am

xD Finally getting a new computer man, congratulations and Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Happy Birthday Ice. Hope your day goes fantastic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Happy birthday you can finally play csgo with ts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Happy Birthday queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Happy Birthday, and congrats on upgrading your computer. I have the same toaster-potato mix computer that you have, and I get 20 fps when I am on with 5 other people on the smallest map in the world looking towards the ground. I would buy a new computer, but I wanna spend what little money I have on all my awesome band trips this year (Like going to Toronto).

Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Roboboy wrote:
xD Finally getting a new computer man, congratulations and Happy Birthday!
Imma steal ur 100 frame rate m8 lol! 

lukevader24011 wrote:
Happy birthday you can finally play csgo with ts.
Yeah and much better than ever before Twisted Evil

Circle wrote:
Happy Birthday, and congrats on upgrading your computer. I have the same toaster-potato mix computer that you have, and I get 20 fps when I am on with 5 other people on the smallest map in the world looking towards the ground. I would buy a new computer, but I wanna spend what little money I have on all my awesome band trips this year (Like going to Toronto).
Oh well, also don't steal our maple syrup jk xD rendeer and thanks everybody.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Happy late Birthday Ice, sorry I couldn't get to it sooner I just have a lot of shit on my plate right now, I just wanted to check up on the forms and then I noticed this.

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Ice Frost wrote:
I'm just waiting for my new computer arrived next week September 28th hopefully, because I'm sick of it having 10-15 fps on postnukerp it's  been like 2 years or almost 3 year and I can't play new games like Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain, Grand Theft Auto V, The Witcher 3 etc cause my computer is super derp shitty and I have to suck it up playing everyday with 10-15 fps on postnukerp.
I've been dying to wait for my new computer like 2 weeks straight since I take a break from my computer and rage on for having terrible parts.

Also my birthday is today  bounce so yeah and I will post it my new computer specs once I received my new computer.

(Writing this down in middle night 00:10 and I have 7 hours left to go school xD oh well time to Sleep now)

Happy Belated Birthday!
I know that feel of 10-15 fps, I used to get that all the time back in 2014-2015.

I hope you get to enjoy those games!

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:36 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
Ice Frost wrote:

Happy Belated Birthday!
I know that feel of 10-15 fps, I used to get that all the time back in 2014-2015.

I hope you get to enjoy those games!

Yeah especially during gunfight and you're dead with low fps
and thanks.

Today my new computer arrived early which is nice

here's specs and setup

Specs new computer:

New computer setup (Dell Company) :

Old Computer (Good bye I'm not even going miss you):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:10 pm

That dog adds like 34 fps right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A note from Frosty the Snowman or Ice Frost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1