Kidnapping now allowed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Kidnapping now allowed!   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:01 pm

RULES UPDATED

Kidnapping rules have been updated, please review them.

Hello everyone, Coront here, proud to announce that we have made it so you may now kidnap people again!

It's been about half a year since we dis-allowed it because some people were abusing it to kill people. But now we have decided to re-allow it! Please consult the kidnapping rules so you do not mistakingly break the rules while kidnapping. These rules are listed under the 'Murder' section of the rules.

Last edited by Coront on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping now allowed!   Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:53 am

"listed under murder"
Icwatudidther

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LainClaes

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping now allowed!   Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Oh boy, I've always wanted to kidnap my very own nemesis, and now I can. Thanks FrostBurnt Foundation! (This ad is officially sponsored by Nuka-Cola. Nuka-Cola, #1 seller of pop since 2121.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping now allowed!   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm very excited for this but I do think there has to be some sort of item or something added to aid in this cause if someone came up to me and said they were gonna kidnap me, the majority of other players would just shoot the guy.

Maybe a tranquillizer would work. You could tranq the person and they'd go into the ragdoll state and you'd have to bring them to your base within a set amount of time before they wake up (3.5 minutes?).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping now allowed!   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:47 pm

So, I was debating this topic with my good friends Crucible and Gerald's. And we came to a solution that more rules will have to be enforced upon in the "Any RP reason" portion of this rule change. We joked around an said that we could "Kidnap you and use you for slave labor in our mining base" Yeah it doesn't really seem like a kidnapping, but if you actually say you are then well i guess you are. I know the rule was just changed and there will be a lot added to it, but it should happen very soon because people can come up with all sorts of RP reasons it kidnap a player. I'm putting this out there because it seems like people would abuse this privilege and start doing it for the dumbest of reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWrongCourier

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping now allowed!   Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Oh man, now I don't have to let that bind keep bothering me everytime I accidently hit the H key.

(I sure hope the times I accidently hit it from now on, people don't see me as a threat immediately >.<)

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping now allowed!   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:15 am

Yurik Hunt wrote:
So, I was debating this topic with my good friends Crucible and Gerald's. And we came to a solution that more rules will have to be enforced upon in the "Any RP reason" portion of this rule change. We joked around an said that we could "Kidnap you and use you for slave labor in our mining base" Yeah it doesn't  really seem like a kidnapping, but if you actually say you are then well i guess you are. I know the rule was just changed and there will be a lot added to it, but it should happen very soon because people can come up with all sorts of RP reasons it kidnap a player. I'm putting this out there because it seems like people would abuse this privilege and start doing it for the dumbest of reasons.

I tried being a slaver on one of my alts a while back (before kidnapping was banned). I ended up capturing Coront's alt and Professor Nano. At the time, Nano was in Mad Max's faction, and as it turns out he was a spy for another faction. I assume he told me that to scare me into letting him free. I left him in his cage as I went to go tell Max about this. Me and Max went back to my camp where Nano was being held. He saw Nano in his cage and killed me before I could explain everything, but with my dying words I managed to tell Max the truth about Nano's allegiance. After that all of Max's faction was trying to hunt down Nano. Not 100% sure if a war happened after that but the whole situation was really fun and one of the best times I've had in PostNuke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kidnapping now allowed!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1