HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 
 

 The Problem With Rich People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheVokak
Ban
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-04-22

PostSubject: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:11 pm

As most of us know, there are two sides of postnuke with its players. The very rich side, which stay rich, and the very poor, WHO STAY POOR. Most rich people are extremely ignorant, not attempting to help new players. While some take this initiative, most do not care for them. This may also be the reason why there may be a certain person going to attempt an act of terrorism (its not me  fyi). People have to take to getting into heated situations to try to get somebodies power armour, and conglo drops are more so just making the rich people more rich and powerful. Because I mean, those Berrets are so easy to get during a conglo drop ;-;. Basiclly, the Postnuke playerbase is very different, so to say. The new gamemode sounds fairly complex and is in the favor of not making ANYONE rich, as it will probably be extremely hard to make most things. And once the wipe rolls around, most will probably head to the new gamemode, so things will be much more intense, including those new pvp zones, so i'm glad Bizzclaw has taken steps to counter-act this Poor-Rich type shit. Thanks For you're time.


Time to rethink what I what said, Never knew joining a faction of really nice people would get you free armour and great friends ._.

__________________________


Last edited by TheVokak on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Actually, it is quite easy for the poor to become rich. I50 became a powerhouse in about 2 weeks. Ya just need manpower and time.

__________________________
I'm just here to watch the memes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
Actually, it is quite easy for the poor to become rich. I50 became a powerhouse in about 2 weeks. Ya just need manpower and time.

With all the rich people, most is stolen from the poor these days. Effort can get you places, but alot of poor people are afraid of the rich people, as they tend to attack the noobs.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 pm

TheVokak wrote:
Spartan574 wrote:
Actually, it is quite easy for the poor to become rich. I50 became a powerhouse in about 2 weeks. Ya just need manpower and time.

With all the rich people, most is stolen from the poor these days. Effort can get you places, but alot of poor people are afraid of the rich people, as they tend to attack the noobs.


I50 rose while sparta was still in power....so don't go trying to pull that. Sparta was much worse than any of the current powerhouses. You dont see EC running around stealing peoples items and finding any reason to kill people do you?

__________________________
I'm just here to watch the memes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Stop crying and start scavenging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
TheVokak wrote:
Spartan574 wrote:
Actually, it is quite easy for the poor to become rich. I50 became a powerhouse in about 2 weeks. Ya just need manpower and time.

With all the rich people, most is stolen from the poor these days. Effort can get you places, but alot of poor people are afraid of the rich people, as they tend to attack the noobs.


I50 rose while sparta was still in power....so don't go trying to pull that. Sparta was much worse than any of the current powerhouses. You dont see EC running around stealing peoples items and finding any reason to kill people do you?


What I mean is its hard to do things now, even though work can be put in and scavenging can be done to a max. What I am saying is the rich people can threaten others more easily, and also are able to steal conglo drops via killing the conglomorte with their overpowered weaponry. And I do know that the Imortal 50 rose up during the reign of Sparta, I was actually the fourth member (or 3rd it was kinda weird) on my old account, Dr. Professer Andrew Cell. And since we should expect a wipe in the next months or early 2016, I just wanted to voice my opion, that is all.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Ever since ive know you as Andrew Cell youve always just played around. It toom us three yes THREE years of play time on your two momths to get where we are. Work together. Get everyone to work towards one thing and repeat the process for everybody in your group. Work. Actually scavenge, mine, grub, raid. Dont just complain your poor cus your a solo player with a few mo ths of olay time. It took us YEARS. So dont expect everything handed to you like the entire new population of 12 year olds on earth does. Did you try joining someone? Devoting to a group? Dont just group hop and piss around. Be devoted. Play everynight till 1am no matter work or school. Work together with people. Play longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:29 pm

TheVokak wrote:
What I mean is its hard to do things now, even though work can be put in and scavenging can be done to a max.

Yeah, maybe so. But it's 100x easier than it used to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:38 pm

TheVokak wrote:
Spartan574 wrote:
TheVokak wrote:
Spartan574 wrote:
Actually, it is quite easy for the poor to become rich. I50 became a powerhouse in about 2 weeks. Ya just need manpower and time.

With all the rich people, most is stolen from the poor these days. Effort can get you places, but alot of poor people are afraid of the rich people, as they tend to attack the noobs.


I50 rose while sparta was still in power....so don't go trying to pull that. Sparta was much worse than any of the current powerhouses. You dont see EC running around stealing peoples items and finding any reason to kill people do you?


What I mean is its hard to do things now, even though work can be put in and scavenging can be done to a max. What I am saying is the rich people can threaten others more easily, and also are able to steal conglo drops via killing the conglomorte with their overpowered weaponry. And I do know that the Imortal 50 rose up during the reign of Sparta, I was actually the fourth member (or 3rd it was kinda weird) on my old account, Dr. Professer Andrew Cell. And since we should expect a wipe in the next months or early 2016, I just wanted to voice my opion, that is all.


Dont forget most of the really old players have played through 4-5 wipes. You just need determination.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:44 pm

I'd just like to point out a few things that might help in the 2 months that I've played on PNRP
-Merchant outfit gives +1 to scavenging
-Learn to navigate the map for main node spots and such, like Cottonwood cove on the map New Vegas
-Make friends and allies through trading, RP, and reviving them or giving back their items if you happen to pick them up
-Invest in a vending machine
-Scavenging for four hours straight with about scavenging lvl 3 can give 4000/2000/2000 in my experience
-Machete is your best friend while scavenging
-Skills should go in the order of Athletic>Scavenging>Strength>Salvaging>Construction>Weapon handling
-Cargo trucks are storage, fire crackers are better transportation vehicles in terms of speed/space for people.
-Midwestern gives you a 20+ movement boost and about 50% resistance to everything, not only that it's crafting cost can be reduced due to engineers being able to craft it with construction skill. Best for conglomerate drops and events and even better if you get someone to craft Advanced.
-Rad-X can be scavenged for and removes about 70 rads along with a boost to radiation resistance so you can save resources on Radaway.

Doing some of these has helped me build a sentry bot, make multiple sets of armor, make trustworthy allies, etc. It's easy to get lots of items if you devote about some week's worth of time.

Edit: Know that Johann Liebert is one of the main producers of munitions
-Don't be an unsavory person, generally an asshole. If you see a person that spawned in their locker in the open, be a good guy and don't loot but protect them.


Last edited by PootisPower on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rev

avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:45 pm

When I came back to the server I had a car with the following: an ak-47 with a few boxes of ammunition, and some food. a workbench, a pair of leather armor, 2 metal helmets. 3 Days later I have an assault suit, a extra cargo truck, 20+ Firearms, 60+ Boxes of Ammo, 3 Pairs of Mark II Combat Armor, A Barret 50. Cal, and 1000+ of each resource.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Been around for almost two years and yeah, longer play = more profit for you. Trust me on that. So shush about the problem with rich people, you never known what struggle we face almost 2 years that I played. Be grateful that there is more resources to get then what was back then....

__________________________
My favorite quotes:
 


Mathew -Lone Scout


Last edited by mathew95597 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
Ever since ive know you as Andrew Cell youve always just played around. It toom us three yes THREE years of play time on your two momths to get where we are. Work together. Get everyone to work towards one thing and repeat the process for everybody in your group. Work. Actually scavenge, mine, grub, raid. Dont just complain your poor cus your a solo player with a few mo ths of olay time. It took us YEARS. So dont expect everything handed to you like the entire new population of 12 year olds on earth does. Did you try joining someone? Devoting to a group? Dont just group hop and piss around. Be devoted. Play everynight till 1am no matter work or school. Work together with people. Play longer.

I've always tried to join a certain group but yet I always fail terribly. When Shiner (or the leader of that one trading company i really dont know what its called, the valkyries maybe?) fought the Immortal 50 in that war I didn't do well as I was a spy for essentialy both sides, and whenever I join a group I normally never do well, and I am in no state to attempt to join a larger faction, such as the Immortal 50.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Coront wrote:
Yeah, maybe so. But it's 100x easier than it used to be.

Keep in mind there's like more things to get. Before you were able to just shit out armor batteries on the go, now it's a little harder to do so. Two years ago you had lots of resources AND there wasn't a lot to get. No rare guns, no rare armors, etc.

StormySouprice wrote:
Dont forget most of the really old players have played through 4-5 wipes. You just need determination.

I lost a lot of the drive to get everything after the second wipe. Wouldn't be surprised if people felt the same way.

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Tactical Bacon wrote:
Keep in mind there's like more things to get. Before you were able to just shit out armor batteries on the go, now it's a little harder to do so. Two years ago you had lots of resources AND there wasn't a lot to get. No rare guns, no rare armors, etc.

Really? I thought there was less rescources when I played back then, guess I haven't paid attention alot to it.....huh. Scavenger, scavenging, whenever I get on, you know? Yeah also there wasn't alot to get as there are now.

__________________________
My favorite quotes:
 


Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeah it was back in like April-May of 2013. Abundance of resources.
There was a time where resources were getting restricted for some reason and people actually starting starving and shit.
Hard times.

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Getting resources isn't hard. We've got an economy, get some basic economic skills and work for a vendor, get more from there. It's how I started out. That, and raiding and being a total Jew with items.


I'll cheat (not exploits), steal or cut in line
Whatever it takes
To get what's mine
Even if it be thine
Let those who think me not malign
Beware my avarice.
-Orange Lantern creed. (I've been in a comic binge, and thought this was a good place for it. Hue.)

__________________________
Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Two years ago before 2014 or server got wiped everything  and all my stuff is gone, guns and ammos etc...

- 2014-2015 When I was noob again I work my ass to scavnge 4-6 hours monday to friday during school days and for weekends 7-8 hour, I don't have any friends at that time and I always getting ganged by the communities when there wars, raids, after I stand up for myself and they started first shit trouble, there's always gonna be 1 vs 4, sometimes 1 vs 10 a powerful empire faction at least I fought them with my bravery   and never give up even though I died many times, still poor at that time also.
- First time I played postnukerp stuck 10-20 fps the rest of year 2013-2015 and tripping like balls.
-Couple months later, I crafted 1 hard suit the old one, really expsive shit and giveaway a friend of mine then another hard suit.
-Giveaway over 2-3k gunpowders this year.
-I got betrayed bandit faction all the stuff I had worth 100k each at least plus guns, 20 ak47s, 20 m4a1s, 10 m24s, armor, plants, ton of ammo box etc..
-I scavnge again and become rich again just myself doing the all work again my old community faction without single help from my member (They're just noob I just invited them cause I promised to them that I will give them free melee weapons and I can acess stock pile, community locker, you need 3 members at least in order to acess them.)
-I build another faction and create new character again and I max everything in skills menu now I have 2 characters  are max out skills
-I have 3 sentry robots, solar panels and my old friends borrowed all of them and 50 grubs then they're permanent ban
-Giveaway 20+ cars for noob player and melee weapons 100+, giveaway also 5 vending machine
-Giveaway 4 super sonic miner
------------
And here I am, staring myself,  2 successful communitis, I made ton of relationships in server like friends and stuff, overloaded items, fruits, guns, ammos, 100 grubs, 3k gunpowders, 1k beans (I already lost my collection of bottle shark 2k, 10k+ beans, 200 buckshot boxes by scavenging after I got betrayed)
I have more list but I don't  put them cause it's too many.
#Hãŕđćòřë pĺâýêŕ
#No life and addticted Garry's Mod.
I was addticted computer games since I was little kid was 7 years old.
10/10 I would do it again with new gamemode and will grid shit of it just like postnukerp but right now I'm bored, I'm just waiting for new gamemode came out.

__________________________

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!


Last edited by Ice Frost on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing errors, I hate auto correctly in my cellphone randomly.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
Ever since ive know you as Andrew Cell youve always just played around. It toom us three yes THREE years of play time on your two momths to get where we are. Work together. Get everyone to work towards one thing and repeat the process for everybody in your group. Work. Actually scavenge, mine, grub, raid. Dont just complain your poor cus your a solo player with a few mo ths of olay time. It took us YEARS. So dont expect everything handed to you like the entire new population of 12 year olds on earth does. Did you try joining someone? Devoting to a group? Dont just group hop and piss around. Be devoted. Play everynight till 1am no matter work or school. Work together with people. Play longer.

(late replies are fun Smile

Just felt like correcting you on this, I haven't been here for two months. I've been here for a rough estimate of 2 years, probably even three, going by the name of Jake Cell, Andrew, Andrew Cell blah blah, but I've been in a lot of wars that bankrupted me aswell because im a fucking dick ;-;

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:01 pm

TheVokak wrote:
but I've been in a lot of wars that bankrupted me aswell because im a fucking dick ;-;

WELP, there's your problem!

__________________________
I'm just here to watch the memes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:17 am

yea getting yourself busted up may not help you. Try joining a bigger group. But you gotta be devoted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:12 am

Depends on what you consider "Rich". Since some may consider powerful rich and others may consider a shit ton of resources rich. Just buckle down and spend maybe 2-3 hours on the game.
Back to top Go down
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:59 pm

FUCKYOUGHOULS wrote:
Depends on what you consider "Rich". Since some may consider powerful rich and others may consider a shit ton of resources rich. Just buckle down and spend maybe 2-3 hours on the game.

My definition of rich is being able to fuck someones face with bullets. Smile

Boxes of ammo are my fetish.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Rich People   

Back to top Go down
 
The Problem With Rich People
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: