HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Mistakes were made, and that's okay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Mistakes were made, and that's okay.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:52 pm

I will admit to everyone that I do go crazy from time to time, and you what, it happens. I could name about 3 times where something shitty happened to me, and it made me just quit postnukerp for a while, and then I came back playing it. But this recent event, the massacre on the panzer faction did a big damage on me. The Eastern Chapter to me is the reason why I still kept playing postnukerp to this day, without them I would feel lonely and empty. To me the Eastern Chapter is like a big family on postnuke, and I love them, but the terrible actions that I've done to them this recent raid destroyed me, I have never, and I mean ever hurt a fellow brother or sister in my on postnukerp. A little later after the events of the raid, I actually felt sad, empty, and depressed, I couldn't see postnukerp the same again, to me it's like the fallout 1 ending where you're kicked out of vault 13, but this ending for me is something I deserved. I know, the raid got innocent people killed, but before the raid began, Bill (One of the knights) just told me that the reason we were fighting the panzer faction was because they were going to raid us. But, yesterday night, Price and me talked for a bit and I actually learned why we were really going to raid them. I cannot though tell you all the reason why, due to me wanting me to keep it a private, but if we didn't stop them on Sunday, there could've been a even bigger massacre with more innocents killed, it would've be a terrible day for postnukerp. Now and I will admit, that I am sensitive, and when I saw the doctor died like that, my mind took over me and filled me with anger, sadness, and murder. I couldn't stop until I was killed a minute later. I have felt deep down inside just nothing more than shit, and I know, this is just a game, but this game is a big past time for me, and this game mode is unique, since it's a epic fallout gamemode on Garry's mod. I think we need to stop fighting over who's right and wrong now. The past is in the past, sure it's memories may still live on, but at least we can still keep moving on for another tomorrow. I hope soon we can get over this, and start recovering from the burns this tragedy made. Later with my chat with me and Price, Price has confirmed to me that he is working on something to make sure something like this or something similar, will never happen again. I have been kicked out of the Eastern Chapter for now, and I stopped playing postnukerp for now, and I want everyone to listen to me for a second now.

I am sorry. I am sorry that my mind, took over my actions. The actions that made me go crazy, and made me hurt my own family that I loved for so long. I love everyone (no homo), and I am sorry if my mind has made me hurt you. I hope one day you can all forgive me. I have made a terrible mistake, and it's all my fault. I am truly sorry to deepest depths of my heart.

-Gamerchef

TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes were made, and that's okay.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:10 pm

You Were Beautiful

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes were made, and that's okay.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:22 pm

We will hold counsil on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes were made, and that's okay.   Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:51 am

I know that feel bro, I'm sensitive too.
Back to top Go down
Nyextri

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes were made, and that's okay.   Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:38 pm

/looc fucking pacifists now i dont get to kill people

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes were made, and that's okay.   

Back to top Go down

Mistakes were made, and that's okay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: