HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof.Nano

PostSubject: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:39 am

I have noticed a lot of hate on my person in general and I have not figured out why. When the raid (No known as the Panzer Massacure or Panzer Raid) happend the brotherhood was given false information, saying that i was "Ploting" agaisnt the brotherhood. Without any evidence besides a few people telling him this they took action and shot down Me, Ryan, Symbols, and Niaomi. (They gave Niaomi's stuff back but not ours) I understand the Elders choice on this matter for he was looking out for his family. I thought that the scars and burns of the past were gone and that Panzer Division and The Brotherhood could work together and be peaceful, but i was sadly mistaken. I was told many reasons why i was raided.

1. I was destroying the Economy.: I was not selling nor was i aware that any of my members were selling item at "to low" of a price range. (which is apparently is destroying the economy) In fact i was working on a program that would of actually helped the economy, as well as supply the poor with needed food, water and medication.

2. I was ploting against the brotherhood.: I never was nor ever will plot against the brotherhood. I have many friends in the eastern chapter that I not only concider friends, but family as well. Warran, James Rider, and Jim to name a few. I am not upset that they have killed me and my family, i am upset however that i can not longer (at the moment) trust them.

I was given no other reasons besides thoese two. I would also like to adress a situation regarding my "Nephew" and James Rider. My friend John put a hit on my "Nephew" (I call him this because he calls me Uncle Panzer) as a joke. I didnt care because he was not in my faction, and was not my real Nephew. James did the hit fair and square and killed him. Someone revived him and then attacked James again. James killed him but not before takeing a fatal blow to the back by a Protection Laser Blast. I picked up his stuff and confronted my Nephew who was revived again, and shot him in the face with my Remington for attacking my friend. I later gave James Rider ALL of his stuff back before he gave me his Defibulators as a token of thanks. I just wanted to put this out there so i didnt get hated on for no reason

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:09 am

Well, to be fair. After said Panzer raid. I totally heard you say you wanted to destroy the economy. I even got it recorded that too. If I knew how to some basic video edits I'd chop that bit and youtube it. If someone helps me with that, I totes will so I'm not just talking out of my ass.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:05 am

Hahahahahah NO. this raid drama is getting so drawn out its getting boring. We had our reasons, now stop trying to make yourself seem innocent in all this. I certainly trust the information from my sources more than I trust what your saying. And since Chess apparantly has proof..... GG.

(Oh and btw, running off and making a new faction everytime you get into a conflict really doesn't help your reputation. Ec has been in so many fights with FUBAR and sparta I cant even remember how many. And we never disbanded once. Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Especially in this case, whenever someones tries to escape a fight by doing this, it only shows their opponent that they are too cowardly/ afraid to continue, have some dignity. The Brotherhood isn't even that aggressive soooooo regardless of how many times you make a new fac, we wont come after you until you piss us off)

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Chess, ask Johann. He helps me do that kinda thing for my soundboard on TS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Well, to be fair, and I wont name any, some of the people affected by this are plotting to destroy the economy and I have seen first hand their plans and how they are gonna do it, so we might not all be able to trust you on that.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:18 am

Interesting information Chess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:10 am

Shitting yourself on the forums won't help. Also why the fuck didn't you post this like 3 days ago when the thing happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood   

Back to top Go down

Panzer, Donomichi Family, and the Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: