HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Server:PostNukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36987187
Your RP Name: Ajax Ceri

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47977125 (Panzer's ID)
STEAM_0:1:87447450 (James's ID)

Their RP Name: Panzer Donomichi/James Rider

Date of incident: 9/30/2015
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): About 5:30-6:30 PM
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Timezone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
So as I'm going to Freeside, I come across Panzer's base, the manhole in one of the alleys in freeside. Tanner James whispers to me if I accept hits and I said yes. This is the whole conversation of the hit.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527567237

Accepting the hit, more people start talking to me ingame and in steamchat about "Don't do it and such." These people start to stall me so I lockpick the base, call raid, go in, and see this. (Took the screenshot a bit later because I had to keep going up due to the damage I received.)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527576138

This I believe applies to the fish in a barrel or a killbox, since one of the rules for basing are "What constitutes as unraidable is anything that is designed to create "fish in a barrel" sort of scenarios. This means that your base can never be designed so that someone inside of the base can hurt someone who is attempting to pick a lock/crack a keypad." Not only this, Ryan (One of his base members) sets up that prop while I'm raiding so that they couldn't take damage and take cover. I see this as rather unfair trying to complete the hit on Panzer and I can't get in without have the possibility of getting shot and they set up barricades.

I'm pissed off because
-James kept stalling me saying that it wasn't a valid hit and trying to stop me while I was validating it with an admin that I will not reveal in this post until it's asked for. The hit was in the clear.
-They had barricades set up while I was raiding and couldn't keypad crack without getting shot to death
-Raid is still going on, and James decides to just go right in and take the base himself by owning Panzer's barricades.

http://imgur.com/Y9OPXCx (Provided by the administrator since I couldn't go back)

I'm annoyed and angry that he decides to say that "It was for good reason I stalled you." When I already said I confirmed this hit was in clear and I'm still raiding. I go ballistic and start trying to kill him and any remaining Donomichi members in there. He eventually kills me still using the barricade that Panzer had (Minus the prop Ryan set up)which was the kill box/fish in a barrel type base.

The raid I believe was valid because I had a hit and when I went down there, I could hear some grubbing.
The administrator did not do a sit because it might appear biased since I'm in his faction.
I'm also rather annoyed because Panzer is apparently retired staff member I believe and an experienced player. I'm also reporting James because he never removed this barricade even though I took some time and went back down and we were at a truce right there and than and he chooses not to remove it, instead take the barricade itself.
Back to top Go down
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:14 pm

This is why we have the player reports section.

I'll begin looking into your case immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:33 pm

OH SHIT THAT BASE IS ILLEGAL CAUSE YOU CANT JUST WALK IN AND KILL PEOPLE EASILY!! I see no issue with a base like that. Its a defensive structure. Just because some of us put effort into bases doesnt makd them illegal, just harder to raid. Maybe raid with a group to get through that?! Or try to not raid an experienced baser Smile The other things in question seem sketchy though but ma boss cawrant has claimed the reigns on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
OH SHIT THAT BASE IS ILLEGAL CAUSE YOU CANT JUST WALK IN AND KILL PEOPLE EASILY!! I see no issue with a base like that. Its a defensive structure. Just because some of us put effort into bases doesnt makd them illegal, just harder to raid. Maybe raid with a group to get through that?!  Or try to not raid an experienced baser Smile The other things in question seem sketchy though but ma boss cawrant has claimed the reigns on this.

I think what he was showing in the photo was that when he is keypad cracking, he can be shot.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:03 am

Ugh, I hate that rule. It is cancer and unfair, this pretty much takes away the "advantage" from the phrase "Home Field advantage"

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:10 am

as a superadmin that rule needs either changed or removed, its retarded. Im shooting anyone that repeatedly fucks with my keypad. So is the. " correct way" to just let them in? fuck that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Well, you can shoot someone that is cracking your keypad, you just can't do it from inside the base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:01 pm

I still dont see the point in that.. then someone would get accused of using "fading cover trying to open the door to some out and shoot.. i think maybe these kids should try to raid with 3 or 4 friends like you are supposed to do.. if you want to solo yolo sweg raid like a little kid go play darkrp.. sorry for derailing this report but that rule REALLY bothers me. Especially when a veteran player who makes amazing bases gets raided by a 12 yea old cause he cant use any cover or else its rule breaking.. Like wtf.. I made a suggestion post about this.. the rule is to vague.. it either needs removed or to becoem more detailed.. because I dont want some 10 year old bitching about "rdm" when he tries to hack my keypad..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Ye......

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:06 pm

ey mang, I never said I agreed with the rule
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Ok so can this whole topic be cancelled than? Apparently James was the one who made the barricade in the first place, he didn't own it after Panzer left, he already owned the barricade in the first place. I resolved this with Panzer and apparently the hit was false anyway and I'm taking Panzer's word for it that Tanner James was lying about the rumors.
Back to top Go down
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Jesussssss-Let me look at this, since I was there.

First off, the stalling part is a complete lie. You were talking and got pissed because James apparently "stalled you for precious time" which was in OOC and about the hit and there was speculation it was a completely false hit.

While you were talking you opened fire on him with your laser gatling gun, and during this time it was me, Layla, and james in the bunker as Panzer and Ryan had left for it was too late in britian and his mother was home. You took james down to 48 HP with your laser and you retreated upstairs like you had previously done serveral times while me, James, Ryan, And Panzer were defending what was ours. Also, James had been co-owned to the front door (or ladder .-.) and made the defenses, and therefore inherited the base as we were in a time of peril, and leaving would cause us to get laserd in the face. The hit also was false, but Kasinki let the raid go on even though the 17 grubs were gone. This post is not required as he is just mad that he lost he gatling laser and his Panzer armour, as he took about 40 barret shots to get killed. Also, you really need to learn to raid, as randomely coming down to shoot then retreating up to a point where we cant shoot you to "heal and restock". But in the long run this post is bullshit and should not be looked at by moderators or by administrators, now I have no evidence to support these claims besides my own words, but I'll be damned if anyone on my party receives punishment for this very stupid claim. This is all I have to say on the matter, and if I were to choose, this is a closed case.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider   Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Report shut down by request of poster.

[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied][Player Abuse Report] Panzer Donomichi/James Rider
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1