HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Cant shoot someone breaking in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:13 am

The rule that prevents you from shootinv someone breaking in DOESNT MAKE SENSE. Can we have it explained or specified a bit better? If someond yells raid im going to fuck them up no matter what. Youre telling me that they can say "dont shoot me till i break in?" wtf is that? no wonder new players dont base. Jesus its hard enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 am

I agree, raiding should be kos no matter where they are. If they are going to break in and try to kill you and steal all of your stuff, you should be able to kill them anywhere imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 am

This rule is allowing people to raid with only one person. If one person is raiding, then the defender can shoot that person and the raid is over.

EDIT: Also, I believe this rule is meant for when someone is in your base, and you are in your defences. Which means that if he is outside your base kepadcrscking/lock picking, go ahead and shoot him.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:49 am

I mean it defeats the purpose of a numbers advantage and for the last time RAIDING ALONE ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY!!! ffs your supposed to get a team together and plan an attack this isnt darkrp. Believe it or not this IS infact a multiplayer game. raid in a group. EVEN FUBAR RAIDED WITH BACKUP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:56 am

The only backup he had was his deaglr kappa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:00 am

If they're trying to break in they clearly have bad intentions. They deserve a bullet to the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:28 am

I agree, this rule is cancer.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:08 pm

This seriously needs re thought.. I dont get it.. THERES SUPPOSED to be and advantage when defending. this is bullshit. No wonder ppl stopped basing. OK ANYONE WANA RAID TEC? CUS ILL JUST LET YOU IN NOW BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE RULES SAY. Like no. fuck that. Ive raided some of spartas super duper ass bases before. Its possible with a group of good people. One noob shouldnt be able to raid a huge faction.. I dont understand this... AS an administrator this rule doesnt fucking make sense.. Please it needs revised. This isnt darkrp where you can raid it seconds. It should take thought and tactics. PLEASE CAWRANT WE NEDDZ DISCUSIIONS ON DIS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
This seriously needs re thought.. I dont get it.. THERES SUPPOSED to be and advantage when defending. this is bullshit. No wonder ppl stopped basing. OK ANYONE WANA RAID TEC? CUS ILL JUST LET YOU IN NOW BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE RULES SAY. Like no. fuck that. Ive raided some of spartas super duper ass bases before. Its possible with a group of good people. One noob shouldnt be able to raid a huge faction.. I dont understand this... AS an administrator this rule doesnt fucking make sense.. Please it needs revised. This isnt darkrp where you can raid it seconds. It should take thought and tactics. PLEASE CAWRANT WE NEDDZ DISCUSIIONS ON DIS

Your opinion is probably gonna b overruled

I believe the backstory of the rule is that Nightmare was raiding Eugene Toppleover, who made just barely legal invinci-bases. (Considering hes also a pretty good shot it was impossible to get him). So Nightmare made the rule so invici bases could be raided.

(Many rules like these are some of the reasons old players left, like me)

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: Cant shoot someone breaking in?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Yea i agree this rule doesn't make sense in my opinion like everyone else says if they raid why give em a chance that is fail rp, cant shoot them while they are like keypad cracking or lockpicking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cant shoot someone breaking in?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1