Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Fade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Format:

Title for thread should be: Moderator Application (Your name here)

In-game Name: Fade

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:64030449

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)
Yes once for 3 months when the sale was going on about a year ago.

Where are you from/time zone:
I'm from Vegas and my timezone is Pacific Standard Time.

How long have you played:
I've played for 2 years and picked up postnuke again about a year and half ago and been playing since.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)
Was scrolling thru the gamemodes and since I loved fallout i'm like wow a post apocalypse rp not bad....

How old are you:
16 1/2

Do you have a microphone:
Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)
Leon Price, Biggie smalls, Aesop, Brigader General Bacon, Folding Freeman, WaranDally, Sinnamon,Bizzclaw, Coront,Crucible, Johann, Chacon, Chess,

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)
Just postnuke...

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
I've been ban in the beginning when I was first playing for not taking a hit validly not in text, and I really do not recall the rest.

Why you wish to be Moderator:
I wish to be moderator because I know mostly everyone on the server and sort of know when their lying or not and know their behaviors and if their lying or not. I also enjoy issue solving and like keeping a server free from minges. I am not biased and have administered many gmod servers and other games. I'm not gonna say because I want to help the server to keep minges away because that is a generic reason, Instead I will say because I simply enjoy hearing problems and finding a solution to it and postnuke has seen a fairshare of people breaking rules and ruining RP for others. I know many staff members and what they go thru a daily basis and I am confident that I can handle what they go thru a daily basis.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
I can offer Experience and Professionalism.

Servers I have administered:
Foxhound Gaming Arma 2 Island Life- Rank: Moderator Over 40 admin sits http://foxhoundgaming.com/staffonlywriteupform/view/

SCG Gaming- TTT and Murder Shutdown Rank: Administrator

HackNode Gaming -Zombie RP Rank: Administrator

TyrannicGaming: 2045 RP Shutdowned Rank: Administrator

Atomic Gaming GTA Online Rank: Administrator

Gmod life: Rank: Senior Administrator

I have almost heard every situation and know how to solve it, I am always open to suggestions and how I can approve.

Anything else you want to add:
Even if I don't get accepted I will not throw a fit or complain to staff instead I will improve to whatever the comments say in this post and will continue to improve I am serious and not playful during admin sits I handle them professionally I mean sound like a joker in the teamspeak but when it comes to admin sits i'm a serious person and not let anything slide.

Last edited by lukevader24011 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Don't know, I feel you might be a tad biased if a sit arises and you had to manage it. You do know quite a few people and that is the reason. Majority if not all of the current staff try to stay as non biased as possible to create a proper experience and give players proper treatment. Other then that I haven't witnessed or I can't recall anything negative.
-/+ Neutral pushing to +1

I found these under the link you provided.
Click Here
And here
And here

**He provided reasons below this post**

Last edited by JohnWoodlock on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Sorry but I am saying -1 for now, you need to be more active!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Detail my alt is General Coladas i've been on and off on that character because i'm not associated with anyone and started 4 faction wars last week... not that mny people know that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:24 pm

+1, this guy has been around much longer than I have. He knows the rules like the back of his hands, and will sometimes point out things even I haven't noticed. Yes he has a more violent play style then most of the players, but that's just what the staff team could need. I think Fade deserves a chance on the staff team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:35 pm

+1 played for 2 years,knows the rules and good mod app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:50 am

+1
He's nice and I see him a lot. Would be a good staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:19 am

Just in case nobody reads my edited post.

I also found this under the link you provided.
Click Here
And here
And here

A few cases of you breaking the rules on one of the servers you "Administrate" in.
Seems you've been punished before.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 am

+1 I think he'd be a good mod, I don't see how somebody who was perm banned before can -1 you anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:25 am

JohnWoodlock wrote:

Click Here
And here
And here

A few cases of you breaking the rules on one of the servers you "Administrate" in.

jesus christ you dug deep didn't you.

everybody makes mistakes.

also, considering that a3l has the most bullshit archaic rules sometimes.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:27 am

Aesop wrote:
JohnWoodlock wrote:

Click Here
And here
And here

I played A3L for two years ending up as a 1st Lt. It's fairly easily and uses common sense. Act as if it was your own life and act as you would anywhere else. Not trying to be an ass but I'd rather checkup.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:09 am

JohnWoodlock wrote:
Aesop wrote:
JohnWoodlock wrote:

Click Here
And here
And here

I played A3L for two years ending up as a 1st Lt. It's fairly easily and uses common sense. Act as if it was your own life and act as you would anywhere else. Not trying to be an ass but I'd rather checkup.

Most people are note intense RP ers like you. Others simply cannot change to be a person they are not.
While I dont agree with what Fade has done, these were in 2014 and he may have changed (he probably also did some of these without a clear mind or with some influence from friends, like killing the guy in the car.)

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:16 am

StormySunrise wrote:
JohnWoodlock wrote:
Aesop wrote:
JohnWoodlock wrote:

Click Here
And here
And here

Most people are note intense RP ers like you. Others simply cannot change to be a person they are not.
While I dont agree with what Fade has done, these were in 2014 and he may have changed (he probably also did some of these without a clear mind or with some influence from friends, like killing the guy in the car.)

Fair enough, just wanted to note it since I found it.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:14 am

Yeah I had my fair share of admin issues but if you consider 3 admin sits out of the 2 years I've been their of course but I improved from it and never done it again whichever helped me write up 49 people almost 50.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:20 am

Since I can't edit on mobile sorry for the double post those ones were before staff one was against other staff members and arguing a issue concerring tents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:33 am

lukevader24011 wrote:
Yeah I had my fair share of admin issues but if you consider 3 admin sits out of the 2 years I've been their of course but I improved from it and never done it again whichever helped me write up 49 people almost 50.

It's fairly easy to deal with players/people in a power position as they know to respect you or get the boot whilst in an argument/sit.
Yes, you obviously put in effort but most reasonable people can get almost identical results.
Nether the less, I'll stop posting on your app because it seems to take away from it,

After reading your latest post I've changed the -1 to a +1.
You seem to really want to be a part of the staff and everyone makes mistakes so I won't lay that against you,
best of luck.

Sincerely,
De Luca

Sorry for being an ass by the way.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:23 am

Not a problem I prefer people to be honest than fake and I respect your opinion no matter if it doesn't support me everyone has a say I enjoy your honesty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Fade   Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:06 pm

-1 for not calling me jucible. +2 for being a great player and being trustworthy

[Accepted] Moderator Application Fade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1