HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:48 pm

No staff has been doing anything about the invalid raid because no one is owning up but i need someone to check logs or something at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:25 am

LaylaSampson wrote:
No staff has been doing anything about the invalid raid because no one is owning up but i need someone to check logs or something at least.

Don't think you'll be getting you're things back for a while ;-;

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:52 am

ye its been dealt with i didnt get it but its over now no one is owning up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:09 am

LaylaSampson wrote:
ye its been dealt with i didnt get it but its over now no one is owning up.

It's a sad fact that you will probably never get your items for this "Invalid" raid.

Like they said, once you put down a locker its raidable, then they are allowed to brutally kill anyone in the area as the raiders wish, on the other hand you are also allowed to brutally murder them, but in this case of the massive amount of power-armored guys there you cant do jack shit and just got murdered cause they used you for target practice.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:19 am

Pew pew

2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:32 am

"Protect our Men/Women, and Control Pre-War technology... but we will still kill everyone else over a bottle shank".

:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Im pretty sure it wasnt a bottle shank.. but i mean tribals cant be trusted with sharp objects right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:29 pm

^incase you didnt know im extremely sarcastic.. for those without the ability to sense sarcasm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:04 pm

This is still going on?

LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:18 pm

No like i said no one is owning up therefore no one wants to deal with it anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding   

Back to top Go down

I still never got refunded for the invalid raid and no one is responding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: