HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Why are we making the game easier?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:50 am

Its been 3 years of playing for me now. Ive seen alot. Done alot. Lost alot. Gained alot. But everytime shit happened to me it made me a better player and made this server even more interesting. So why? Why are we making postnuke easier? I can see it. In the rules. In admin sits. It shouldnt get easier because certain players literally are terrible like I was back then. BUT GUESS WHAT? Do you know why we are "rich"? Or how we can raid so quickly it seems like bullshit? its because the "rich bullshiiters" have been playing for YEARS on the same character. But yes lets all listen to little johnny with 9 hours of playtime and change the game to his liking! I dont mean to offend anyone. But this happening is terrible. Of course players with years of experience are hard to take down and compete with. It took me a year of playing to even get on Spartas level even so slightly. Cmon Frostburnt! Dont let this turn into an easy version of darkrp!! Let me hear what you guys think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:00 pm

I agree. Poor idiots constantly talking shit how we're "exploiters" and such. Well playing for years isn't the only thing. It's also not giving up. I've lost my shit countless times and never gave up. I've been playing for a year now. In fact this December 14th it will be my 1 year anniversary (although I joined the website long after I joined the server). I didn't only play for a long time. I put a lot of time in it. Playing for countless hours. Even up to the point of almost vomiting into 5 am in the morning. I found new opportunities and I took them. Instead of doing something smart like scavenging or making deals you beg for shit and jump around in the town, tease people, following them, baiting,... Go out and scavenge. You'll be surprised how much you'll get. I have an alt character with 0% scavenging skill and I still got like 125 scrap in about 5 minutes. Or wait for conglomerate drops then pick up the left overs.

Don't think that you'll get a lot of shit in one day. You'll have to pay for
-armor
-medicine
-weapons
-food
-water
-transportation
+ loss of items due to some bullshit reason.

So yeah. Put time into it - You'll get a lot back

Just my opinion that's all.
Back to top Go down
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Postnuke is complicated, a server/community survives on a influx of new players, if its complicated to get into the game then the community will turn into a shell community where all the old players stay in the shell and keep others out.
Its hard to get a balance

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 pm

I got nowhere for about two weeks after joining. I then joined the UAR, the only thing I needed was ammo and I was off. What was I doing? Scavenging, listening and learning. The game isn't easy unless you put effort into it instead of standing around and whining. Trust me, I died quite a few times and lost things to me which meant a lot but mean nothing now. A gun would be all I had but I knew I could get something better. After some migration, hours and hours of work and some communication I managed to get my first hardsuit and many other things. I may not have it now but guess what? I'm still playing, still going. I love talking to people and being a part of the bigger picture (A community)

But heaven forbid you feel like somebody has passed the line because you don't like how something went down.
Does it suck? Yeah it does.
But life isn't fair.

Quick note to whoever decides to complain about this "Misoyngigist, oppressing and sexist community" < Joke

**No pain, no gain**

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:22 pm

funny because we were talking about making the game harder just in teamspeak today.

and we figured out some cool ways to do so, which we'll be unveiling in the next few days.

also, we're going to have a staff meeting because the way things are going right now with the whole "wah wah refunds i got killed legit but i think it's unfair we need a 30 minute admit sit" isn't going to fly anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:26 pm

This might sound dumb but you can just say - "Deal with it."
it's not like they can do anything about it. They died legit. What are they gonna do?
Leave the server and leave their work behind because of some stupid incident?

They're gonna forget about it anyways.
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Thats what im trying to approach Aesop. Ok I get it that rules could use revision. But complaining is getting annoying. This is a game. Not real life. So to take an issue OOC from IC pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:27 pm

FUCKYOUGHOULS wrote:
This might sound dumb but you can just say - "Deal with it."
it's not like they can do anything about it. They died legit. What are they gonna do?
Leave the server and leave their work behind because of some stupid incident?

They're gonna forget about it anyways.

that's the point.

sits go on way longer than they should. it should just be figuring out if they died legit and if so, just deal with it. the staff aren't supposed to be babysitters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
Thats what im trying to approach Aesop. Ok I get it that rules could use revision. But complaining is getting annoying. This is a game. Not real life. So to take an issue OOC from IC pisses me off.  

staff have the power to gag people who do this, and kick them from the game you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Aesop wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

staff have the power to gag people who do this, and kick them from the game you know.

That said person would then take a crap ton of oxycodone, jump into the forums and a shitfest insues over "Omg aboos" or something like that. People get too sensitive.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:40 pm

JohnWoodlock wrote:
Aesop wrote:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

That said person would then take a crap ton of oxycodone, jump into the forums and a shitfest insues over "Omg aboos" or something like that. People get too sensitive.

This is so true....a lot more than you think

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are we making the game easier?   

Back to top Go down

Why are we making the game easier?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: