HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:19 pm

The PostnukeRP server hasn't always been as Fallout-Themed as it is now, but as I got more and more ambitious with what I wanted to do with it, I found that the only content to accommodate those desires was from the Fallout games. At this point I've made the game so heavily Fallout-Themed that it's more confusing for it not to be a Fallout Themed Server, hence the server is now based in the Fallout Universe and it has a new name, Fallout: Decay. This name is a reference to the state of the wasteland after many of the large factions start to lose power and various wastelanders band together to make their own. So, along with the gamemode name change is coming a big update. Several new NPCs and weapons have been added and several new features have also been implemented. See for yourself.

As far as the lore is concerned, We're going to be rewriting the backstory in order to accommodate the universe change, but for now the short story is that it takes place after the events of Fallout New Vegas assuming the courier choses a neutral route in the story. Like I said, I'll wright more into it later, but until then, just go off of that for your the sake of roleplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:22 pm

rip conglos

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Awwww shit, this sounds sick, such a shame I won't be able to check it out until fri

TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
Awwww shit, this sounds sick, such a shame I won't be able to check it out until fri

dem raiders they cool

Donator

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Hey James, you ever played the DUST mod? its pretty much like what you describe, but more grim dark

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:47 pm

TheVokak wrote:
Spartan574 wrote:

dem raiders they cool

Raider AI?? WWWAAAAAAHHHHH?

:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:23 pm

damn we replaced FUBAR with AI now?!?! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:03 am

Oh shit....its the ultimate warrior....the viciousness of FUBAR combined with the cold calculating mind of a computer.... all is lost.

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.   Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:54 am

Glad that we finally have the npc shooters implemented Very Happy

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Update, Server Gamemode Name/Lore change.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1