PostSubject: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Server: Post nuke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10987303
Your RP Name: Kiruclanz

Date of incident: Today
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 8:28 PM
Time Zone: EST -5

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Well, someone was being raided so I had a discussion with an admin. The discussion ended with "An admin's say is final" so I said "Okay, that explains a bit."

About 15 minutes later, a separate admin comes up to me and says "Bye bye" and teleports away, then next thing I know I'm banned for reason "Minge."

Rant:

I would like it if an admin that was not involved in the situation were to be the one to lock/deny or accept this, as it would be very unfair for Mushroom to just insult me and lock it, or possibly lie about something that the logs will disprove of and say "WELL YOU WERE RDMING AND PROP PUSHING A LOT OF PEOPLE SO THATS WHY I BANNED YOU MY FACTION CAN BACK ME UP" I don't care if Mushroom gives his side of the story, I'd be glad if he did. But I'd like a separate staff member to look this over instead.

Thank you. Kiruclanz.

-EDIT: Before anyone puts themselves over others, I would like to quote what the Co-Owner himself said on the forums:

Alaska XCIII wrote:
Bizzclaw and Nightmare started the Foundation up as a place where the admins and players could get along and be friends and where no one is treated better because of their status in the server, and where the players respect and treat each other equally. Please keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:47 pm

I ban you simply because after our conversation you were disrespecting the server. You had a troll/minge like nature throughout the situation and after that I had decided to ban you for one hour to cool down.

kiruclanz wrote:
About 15 minutes later, a separate admin comes up to me and says "Bye bye" and teleports away, then next thing I know I'm banned for reason "Minge.
That was not me so I don't know who did that.

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:52 pm

I was told by another player that you were also punchwhoring him afterwards.

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Mushroom wrote:
I ban you simply because after our conversation you were disrespecting the server. You had a troll/minge like nature throughout the situation and after that I had decided to ban you for one hour.

kiruclanz wrote:
About 15 minutes later, a separate admin comes up to me and says "Bye bye" and teleports away, then next thing I know I'm banned for reason "Minge.
That was not me so I don't know who did that.
How exactly was I disrespecting the server after our conversation? I never even said anything over OOC after our conversation except:

Kiruclanz [OOC]: Oh my god
Kiruclanz [OOC]: I just found 2 pet headcrabs
Kiruclanz [OOC]: Right next to eachother
Kiruclanz [OOC]: I have found FOUR in one day

I don't see how that is disrespect at all. And I wasn't trying to be a troll/minge, all I did was ask question to what I can and can't do. If asking admins about the rules is bannable, I don't know what else to say.

Also, the admin who said "bye bye"w as McMurphy which is why I said "a separate admin"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:55 pm

I think you should explain exactly what took place, ou didn't really say why you got banned.  Do you agree that you were prop pushing and rdming as the others say?  I also think you'll have a better chance at being unbanned if you be honest and tell the truth.  pirat

Last edited by KingKatchup on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:55 pm

EijiMaebara wrote:
I was told by another player that you were also punchwhoring him afterwards.
I'd like to know who said that, because the logs will show I didn't punch anyone while I was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 pm

KingKatchup wrote:
How long is the ban?  Also, I think you should explain exactly what took place, ou didn't really say why you got banned.  Do you agree that you were prop pushing and rdming as the others say?  I also think you'll have a better chance at being unbanned if you be honest and tell the truth.  pirat 
I didn't say why I got banned, because I don't know. I told my side of the story of everything that happened. If you can't find a rule that I've broken, then I've obviously been wrongfully banned/banned out of spite and a couple of staff members should be talked to.

I was banned for an hour and four minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Nobody was prop-pushing/rdming...

kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Nobody was prop-pushing/rdming...
That's good to hear. I have yet to know nor been told what server rule I had broken to cause my ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 pm

DOUBLE POSTER@!!@#@WQ%W%$Ewergvfnc

Steamprofile badge by Steamprofile.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 pm

WHY U DOUBLE POST!?!??!

kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Mushroom wrote:
WHY U DOUBLE POST!?!??!
What are you talking about? I've only posted this thread once.

-EDIT: Okay, you guys are obviously trolls. Can we just get serious for a second? I am not happy about this or the way a lot of the staff members have been treating me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 pm

DOUBLE COMMENTER*

Steamprofile badge by Steamprofile.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 pm

We are trolling you because you didn't read the rules. You double posted and this whole report is for a 1 hour ban.

KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Alright, the ban is only for an hour so you should be able to play soon if not now, what's done is done hopefully this doesn't occur again. Peace.

kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Mushroom wrote:
We are trolling you because you didn't read the rules. You double posted and this whole report is for a 1 hour ban.
How exactly did I double post? And I did read the rules, which is why I still don't see why I was banned.

I double checked, and this is the only thread here with this title.

The main reason for this thread was because a lot of the admins/moderators have been treating me like a low-life piece of shit and I'd like something done about it.

Alaska said in a thread:

"Bizzclaw and Nightmare started the Foundation up as a place where the admins and players could get along and be friends and where no one is treated better because of their status in the server, and where the players respect and treat each other equally. Please keep it that way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:06 pm

[Claimed]
I understand that you may be a bit frustrated with how the admins are treating you, however the way you have been regarding them, such as pointless arguing over an obviously legitimate raid, and then you went around spawn telling people that "the admins are trolls" and "this server isn't even serious rp" (Because It's not..). Anyways, it was an hour ban, just cool off a bit and wait your hour.

[Denied - Hour Ban]
I'll leave this unlocked for an hour to see what other people have to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
[Claimed]
I understand that you may be a bit frustrated with how the admins are treating you, however the way you have been regarding them, such as pointless arguing over an obviously legitimate raid, and then you went around spawn telling people that "the admins are trolls" and "this server isn't even serious rp" (Because It's not..). Anyways, it was an hour ban, just cool off a bit and wait your hour.

[Denied - Hour Ban]
I'll leave this unlocked for an hour to see what other people have to say.

Okay, I think you're a bit misunderstood.

I didn't call the admins trolls at spawn, I just now called Mushroom and the other admin trolls (which they JUST admitted to) because, well, just look at what they just posted.

Also, when I said the server isn't serious RP, I was trying to tell the player that they don't have to use LOOC just because they're talking about factions, when, if anything, factions are IC in a semi-serious/lite Rp server. Plus, you DID say that it isn't serious RP, so I don't know why I'm a bad guy for telling someone it's not.

I didn't say "This isn't even serious RP! What a shitty server!" so I don't know why you would think that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm just going off what I heard, but regardless, I don't care, the fact is that you did break a rule, the common sense rule. You wasted the administrative staff's time, and have generally been getting on everyone's nerves. There's no need to blow this out of proportion, it's an hour ban, It's no big deal and if you want it to be as big of a deal as you're making it out to be, we can extend the ban time.

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
I don't care, the fact is that you did break a rule, the common sense rule. You wasted the administrative staff's time, and have generally been getting on everyone's nerves. There's no need to blow this out of proportion, it's an hour ban, It's no big deal and if you want to make it as big of a deal as you're making it out to be, we can extend the ban.
Fine. I understand now that I wasted an administrator's time, asking questions about the rules.

However, that doesn't excuse the other incididents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:19 pm

You weren't asking questions about the rules in our eyes, it was just trolling. Anyways, I don't see any reason to keep this unlocked because it's only an hour. Just cool off and come back later, okay?
[Locked]
Back to top Go down

[Bizzclaw] Removal of Ban, Kiruclanz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1