HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FreeYummy

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Server: PostNuke Rp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86202714 (My Other Account) STEAM_0:1:65456987 (Main)

Your RP Name:Yummy

Date of incident:Summer of 2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):(N/A)

Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
In the summer of 2015 I was unbanned. I was happily playing until 5 in the morning. I was borderline intoxicated with being sleep deprived. I was playing around with people and wanted to sleep. I placed down my locker, personal locker, keep in mind that I didn't think anyone would care at 5 in the morning. My Surprise to when I walk up a player report came up and I personally thought it was a joke, my foolish mistake I didn't take it serious at all. Not to my surprise Im banned for ever (again). It's been 4-5 months and I've grown up a little bit.

I grown to become a 100% more passive, I guess csgo helped my anger and need for killing and being the best. During the past year so  many personal things have helped me improve in my life. Having a stable relationship, and enjoying the little things and not the big fancy things. I realized that killing everyone, not being the strongest in everything in the world, isn't everything. People's ideas should influence me to react to people, not their valuables.  I only had about 2-3 good friends on postnuke because of my attitude and anger to the community. I guess this was my scape goat from reality since I was socially awkward before.

I'm sorry, to the community and me trying to bend the rules. Im Sorry, I understand if you guys don't want to reaccept me into the community. I just want everyone of this server I'm sorry for being an asshole and negative energy. Hopefully I can contribute to this great community.
If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:(N/A)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:18 pm

+Support, One of the original Frostburnt players and a good guy.

Last edited by Rev on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:47 pm

You need a reason Rev, you can't just support without reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:54 pm

I am the one who pushed Yummy to post this ban appeal, from what I've seen he has improved tremendously from his previous experience. I spoke to him about all of the new developments and he seemed genuinely interested and excited to come back. I've already told him to lay low on his older play style of killing and raiding for a bit until he understands the rules fully, and am trying to get him set up with a faction that will enrich him with a more peaceful play style. A big +1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:49 pm

+1 He's served his time, he should be given a second chance like anyone else I had the pleasure of playing with him on fallen earth and he seems like a really good person who has changed and seen the error of his ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:57 pm

I have never met you, but from what I am reading it sounds like you have served your time. I have seen many other people be given other chances, so I don't know why you should be given any less.

+1 for unban! Hopefully other people see the same way I do.

:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:18 pm

+1 This guy is an original player. Hes always been the "bad guy" or one of them for my character along with FUBAR, Charles, Jack Alps etc. I dont mind a ruthless player and I believe that he has learned and changed.. Why else would he post here? He cares enough to desire to come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:48 pm

I am nuetral on this, Freeman and I had to deal with one of your other profiles trying to play on the server again, honestly, if you posted this before you tried pulling that shit, I would say fine, but until it is proven to me that you have actually improved, its a -1 from me. Sorry bud, but when people try pulling that kind of thing, it leaves a very poor impression on those who have to deal with it.

FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Req /closed Nightmare pardon me and my accounts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Yummy)   Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:08 am

[Resolved in TeamSpeak]
Back to top Go down
View user profile