HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:49 pm

In-game Name:
Currently, Knight Captain De Luca

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:89645941

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)
I've donated near when I first started playing which was a three month and recently for a four month.

Where are you from/time zone:
Canada (EST)

How long have you played:
Since last March? Around there?

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)
Found it among the servers, loved Fallout so I tried it out.

How old are you:

Do you have a microphone:
Yes

Get to know me:
First off my name is Austin, I'm 18 years old. I currently live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada) I enjoy screwing around with friends on my free time or just gaming. Honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I'm doing my Victory Lap (Grade 13) to get some extra courses such as Physics and Algebra, mainly for college as I'd like to become an electrician. I can do some dumb tricks on bikes that usually lead to injury but that's a part of the fun. I dislike Anime and Yiff lovers (Just not my fancy) New to roleplay as of last febuary as I played A3L as a cop for a while. Oh, and I can't park a car for shit.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)
Warran, Sinnamon, Chacon, Coront, Sloan (Briefly) Exavolt, Price, Crucible, Johann, Chess (Briefly), Brig, Biggie, Bizz, Aesop and Veronica.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)
Just Fallout Decay and it's previous name.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
An incident regarding my friend and a warning that wasn't issued via text but mic, I dragged myself into it for a week ban.
And just recently after rejoining to make an appeal regarding my old forum ban.
Click this --> Ban

Why you wish to be Moderator:
Well, I always told myself I wouldn't and I couldn't. I've decided to now after witnessing and being apart of many activites within the community being at the side of a sit, grubbing or just talking with people.
At this time to my belief we are a tad low on Moderators and I'd like to take some weight off of some of our staff.
Be it minges or general players attempting to exploit or abuse the server and/or it's community.
From what I've noticed I'm fairly reasonable and I like to have fun time to time be it serious or joking.
I want to contribute my time, intellect and opinion into the community further then before.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
Minor but decent experience from three Dark Roleplay Servers.
Two Mod positions and an Admin position.

-IceRp
Seven months of being an Admin.

-WarpedRp
Two months of being a Moderator.

-MillkRp
Three months of being a Moderator.

Two of which are closed.
Non-Biased opinions regarding conflicts.
I'm on TeamSpeak 24/7 while I'm playing to be reached.
To my knowledge I'm fairly liked among the community.
Reflection

Again, I'm reasonable and I know a great amount of the community as they know me.
I'm fairly talkative and I go in depth whilst in conflict be it my own or anothers. I may make some mistakes at first but I will strive to correct them. I may have left for a short time but I'm back now and I'm quite devoted.
Within my sits as a past staff member (DarkRp) I handed out the appropriate warnings be it a ban, kick or an actually warning. I won't give you more or less then you deserve as it's up to a higher staff member after that point.

Anything else you want to add:
I haven't been here as long as some others but I feel I can contribute just as much do to my time played, people met and general experience. I might not go out of my way to assist people sometimes but I do when I'm able to.
I attempt to bring a friendly environment along with communication by allocating an area for players to sell/pawn off misc items that nobody else buys, I do have other things to do sometimes be it Roleplay, grubbing or general playing but I try to make time.

Game Tracker:
Stats

Thanks for looking at my app,
De Luca.

**Also, I'll be looking over any posts to reflect on any opinions or suggestions**

But wait! There's more!
I'm also extremely attractive. Ask Warran, he drooled over Skype.

Last edited by JohnWoodlock on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:56 pm

-1 for being staff on a server called milkrp.
+2 for being a a generally overall good player, I feel that you would make a great addition to the staff team. You certainly know the rules, I have never had to deal with you in a sit (as long as I remember at least) and I have the feeling you would do great.

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:54 am

1+ Is a good player and seems to know the rules

*Also wtf, milkrp? Dafuq do people smoke nowadays?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:43 am

The reason for the server name was the owner himself.
His in game name was "Milk"

**I do believe they tried a reboot later with a different name though**

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:02 am

Would make a great staff member, role plays whenever he can and knows the rules very well. A strong +1 for me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:43 am

you just got back take it easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:50 am

Aesop wrote:
you just got back take it easy

I understand what your saying.
The only reason I'm applying so close to my return falls to the fact of the low staff count. Nobody else seems to be applying so I took it upon myself. Yes, I've just recently returned. But, I do have time on my hands as well as experience.

Apologies,
De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Can I get this thread locked until a further date? I'll request it to be opened when I can show that I'll be around.

Appreciated,
De Luca

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:40 pm

[Locked] at the request of OP

EDIT: Unlocked at request of OP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Bumping due to it being unlocked.
Continue

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:23 pm

+1

Great RPer, very friendly to new players, also a very old and cool guy.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:33 pm

might not mean much, but i'd want to see him as a mod
+1

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Pretty cool guy, he's been friendly but putting his foot down when things get serious. Dunno if it counts but +1
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:48 pm

+1 I seriously think he would make a good mod! Ive played with him for months and hes always done right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:51 pm

okay i think it is time for me to throw my hat into this one. you only just came back after leaving frostburnt on bad terms. you need to wait and regain yourself before you think you can just jump into staff like this. you have my support in time but not now.

(EDIT!) you have my support. i gave it some thought and after a good talk with Aesop i take back what i said. +1 to you my friend.

Last edited by Mr.Chacon on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Of my limited experience with you, it has averaged on the negative, your behavior regarding a previous situation is particularly heinous. I do not think you would make an ideal moderator.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:52 pm

[Accepted]

Despite the Gnomp situation, I think you're fit for it. You've shown a lot of potential, one of the largest examples being the Mike Nespo situation where he lied to Chacon to get a hardsuit, and you (One of Mike's friends at the time) reported him and even stood your ground when threatened to be perma banned because Mike was also standing his ground (But eventually stepped back when we were about to do it). You were willing to be permanently banned so Mike Nespo (A moderator at the time) would also be banned. Among other numerous thing examples you've shown, I think you've shown us you're good for the position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Welcome to the team.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Welcome to the team.

Hell*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Coront wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
Welcome to the team.

Hell*

Do you have sandwiches?

I was once told this quote, and zi will never forget it:

If you're ever down, just look up in the sky and remember this. Sandwich.

:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:42 pm

welcome aboard bud! im free to assist you with any questions about staff stoof
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application    Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Welcome to  the team and finally another Canadian staff member, which is great cause I'm the only one staff member from Canada this year and 2 resigned Candian staff members from what I remember.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]De Luca's Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1