PostSubject: pls read [Expired]   Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Removal of ban (Venter)

Server:Fallout decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80256704

Your RP Name: Jason Doe

Date of incident:10/8/15

Time of incident (around 2-4pm)

Time Zone: central

i was playing on the fallout decay server and a player or the name of Ryan was talking about how shitty my (RP) Leader was and how he would kill him and me so i took it a a thereat so i killed him as a fallout RP reason then i re spawned and choose another class about 3 mins latter i got brought by a admin and there where like 4 other people and Ryan. Ryan started saying i was bug abusing so in a instinct i got a little mad because i was being blamed for nothing so this went on for like 10 mins and it was finally resolved . so the admin returned me back to my location and i played for about 30 to 40 secs after i was brought back to my location then i was banned and the reason was for lying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: pls read [Expired]   Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Oh yeah I forgot add another reason that you rdm people 2 and baiting resources nod, you said "Hey wanna scavnge with me" then you kill that poor person and then another one, I saw the whole thing as I cloak and I have to watch you because a lot people complaining about you and I followed you while I'm cloaked then I withness my own eye that you were baiting, angry after I have admin sit with 6 people and you.
Bonus: you lied again, you didn't tell full story and I might request extended your ban, luckily I'm not that guy who bans 2-3 weeks.
Always remember baiting is serious crime.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venter

PostSubject: Re: pls read [Expired]   Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Can we have a talk in ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: pls read [Expired]   Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:12 pm

No we'll talk here because I can't get on computer at midnight and definitely I don't want get grounded or we can talk tomorrow in the ts and pm me your appointment, my timezone is Easter standard, make sure pick 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm around that time if you don't know how to pm someone then post it here the time.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: pls read [Expired]   Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:08 am

On hold until I can hear from Ice Frost about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

pls read [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1