Cpt. Telion

Date of incident:
10-10-15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
03:00AM

Time Zone:
Pacific Time Zone ‎(UTC-7)‎

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

As a man I'm not someone to hold grudges, though yesterday my actions were clearly displaying an act of imperative disobedience. What lead to my conflict with the other player involved, was something personal between us. It started a couple days before my act of defiance. What happened is that the player lost some of his gear in the wastelands, I found it as he past away from the hands of a vile Gecko, he didn't like that I took it, and despite explaining how he lost it, he still showed a huge sign resentment from what I found naturally in the wastelands. As time past, this was behind me and I fell in love with the server. I find everything about this server to be very in depth with its very own unique way of having the choice to go where ever you wish to, with well produced game mechanics and its operation. I worked hard building up to what I thought that'll make me happy and other players happy. I play as a major merchant seller, delivering all fine goods found in the wastelands. I tend to hire players to play as my guards and others players to trade/sell/buy from me. In gameplay, I'm a very outgoing, outspoken, friendly, proactive, and creative. So I build friendships with many. I wish to broaden my knowledge in the servers lore, and grow even more.

Going back to the incident, as I thought my previous confrontation with the player was of something in the past, I was wrong. In the latter, I found myself the thought of acquiring a fine suit of Plate armor and was eagerly looking for someone to craft some for me for a fair fetched price. Despite waiting hours for someone, I came across the player. To me he seemed just fine and was serious about my deal. We came to a business compromise as men do, I proceeded to hand him my payment first. (honesty is the only way the trade system works, for the person who receives payment first can steal the other's payment, as they can inventory it, refuse to give their part of the bargain, die, and still have the items. In my opinion its very flawed that they can do that.) As, I waited for his part of the bargain, he refused to give. At that moment, I grew very impatient as what I payed was a very hefty sum of resources and equipment that I acquired though out my trading experience. I ask him cordially to return my items. He refused consistently for a time span of 45 minutes. As I did my best to talk him out of doing what he just committed. To the player, he was justistived for what he had done for what I did to him the night before as I quote "It had to be done". I had enough of his scam and shot him expecting my wares and resources. Nothing was there. Grief came over me of my loss,  and it from instigation of others. I felt that killing the player over again would give me the opportunity for getting my resources back added with the drive of hate for the cruel choice of the player. I killed him many times until I was stopped and confronted by server administrators.

Thinking over the conflict and the consequences of my choices that lead me to be in this predicament, I was wrong. I was wrong to have made the player feel insecure with my choices to halt him of his freedom and will on this wonderful server. I was wrong to break the server's rule and abiding the rules of roleplay. I was wrong for taking the time of the administers to deal with my actions. I was wrong for leaving the server with a grudge against the player. I deeply apologize for my actions and the harm I caused. I've read all the rules about the server and know what is right and wrong and know what is accepted and what is not. This fiasco will never happen again. I only wish to broaden my experience on the server and form more friendships, experiences, and what is yet to come. I wish to start over. Start over on a clean slate.

- Thank you, Sincerely, Cpt. Telion                                                            

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban: Cpt. Telion   Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:07 pm

This Application Was Forumlated Extremely Well, And I Beleive Cpt. Tellion Deserves A Second Chance Due To Him Joining The Server Only A Very Little While Ago.

+1

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban: Cpt. Telion   Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:04 pm

Your current ban is 1 month. At most it would be shortened by a week. This will be looked into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban: Cpt. Telion   Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 pm

He put a lot of effort in his appeal so +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban: Cpt. Telion   Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Thank you very much for your consideration, Brigadier General Bacon.

-Thank you, Sincerely, Ctp. Telion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban: Cpt. Telion   Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:49 am

+1 well formated and explains in detail Wink

But you should try to edit in your steamID which you can find by copying your steamprofile link and put it into this website http://steamidfinder.com/ which will make it easier for the admins to shorten your ban Smile

Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban: Cpt. Telion   Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:54 am

LejonSnax, very good eye! My mistake, my proper steam ID is, STEAM_0:1:101332053. Hopefully this would serve of some good use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired]Removal of ban: Cpt. Telion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1