HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

resident evil 6 is stupid as fack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alturaus

PostSubject: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:53 pm

dude my girl and i got an xbox 360 and resident evil 6 with it figuring it'd be iite. we arent even half way through the game or even a quarter and it is so bad. we almost finished leon and helena's playthough and it's the corniest, stupidest, not even real - COMPLETELY ruins the story... game i have ever played.

ok so first of all, lets talk about how the virus SOMEHOW goes into a graveyard and seeps through the dirt.. and brings back the dead...
lets not forget how i can fall into trap doors 100 feet and land on my feet.
not to mention how we went into a  cathedral than was in a cave for 200 hours
oh yeah in the cave i went down a super cool waterslide man OMG AND A SHARK CHASED US. oh god a mutated shark-fish thing wtf. somehow i managed to talk and shoot while water splashed in my fuckin face.
oh and some guy turns into some kind of tiger? and has a mutated machine gun above its head. yeah. not a real machine gun but it has sound effects of a real one reloading and charging to fire. srsly.

i dont even know where to go next that game is so terribad

what do you guys think?

lets not forget the part where u can crawl back up into an airplane on the ramp going 400+ MPH with nothing to hold onto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:12 am

!%@^&*UI%^RE%$W#Q@$!!!!! You double posted!!! And with it I bare upon you the curse of Mushroom.

Alturaus

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 am

man i just cant stand that fking game dog it's so horrible i couldnt help myself. lol don't ever buy it!! if u have already, throw that crap out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:09 am

I bought it and i actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I enjoy Simmons as a character and i enjoy his motivation as a villain, albeit not as much as Wesker. that being said, i really digged the idea of his mutation, but the first like... a million and a half battles you do with him kind of suck ass. The only worthwhile one is the last one.

Supposedly what's happening with his transformations is he's able to assimilate other organic (and some non-organic) being as a sort of flesh coccoon around his vital organs (which at this point are just his circulatory system, heart and brain) and what he's fireing at you is supposed to be small chips of bones or something about that. They did a good job at explaining that in the bonus things, buuuut, the actual execution in his fights was horrible, and trust me, it's only going to go downhill for a little while longer

I was pretty neutral about leon's campaign until i got to the end of the fourth chapter. I thought the scenes of chaos from that point on were so beautiful. Aside from that i'm just kind of happy that they made a diversification from intelligent human B.O.Ws (J'avo, Ganado & Majini) and the zombies.

Chris's campaign though, kind of fucked with my mind but i enjoyed the character development that seemed to make chris more of a seedy character, and again, i thought the end of this campaign was so fucking beautiful that it brought a tear to my eye.

Jake Muller has actually become my favorite character in the game, as far as storyline and outro, it was kind of weak, but i just -love- playing as Jake. As a bit of a challenge, i went through the entire game without firing a single bullet.

Jake is typically the character i pick whenever me and my friends are playing The Mercenaries mode, and my typical partner's choice of character is Leon. We're typically very synergistic with eachother.

Also, regarding the scene with the Lepotista, There was grating in the ramp and given the shape of the hanger, the character wouldn't feel the full force of the wind pushing them down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alturaus

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:09 pm

i'm glad u had a fun time lol, for me it just wasn't my thing. idk the whole thing about a serious story line and trying to make it "Realistic" really threw me off. idk i can see a fantasy game being corny/unrealistic but for something serious it just makes me not like it. kind of like saints row, you know the game is for laughs so you expect no realism. thats my idea on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 pm

It's not realistic though, it's supposed to be a modern science fiction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alturaus

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:57 am

its a movie and a game trying to make a serious story line. serious = realistic. just like halo is fiction but it makes more sense and is more down to earth and real...besides, i just finished the campaign cause u said it was better. i just fought the same boss 4 times... like really

i think audiosurf is even more realistic and has a better story line than resident evil 6. and it dont even have one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 am

Yeah, Fighting the same damn boss 5 times in a row is kind of Resident Evil's main Trope, For Leon/Helena it's Simmons, for Chris/Piers it's the giant thing whose name escapes me at the moment and the final boss, whose name is 'eve' or something like that. For Jake/Sherry it's Ustanak.

What is it you find so insanely unbelievable anyway? Aside from simmons, i can agree that simmons and his transformation are complete bullshit until the final battle with him, where you actually see the organic coccoon taking in zombies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alturaus

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:23 pm

read the top, i find all of that unbelievable lol, plus the fact that in helena and leon, you fight that big bitch with holes and she pours out the virus, but when the gas bomb goes off, if you fall behind it you get the virus?? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Actually, The lepotista CAN infect you, just stand around it and don't get melee attacked

Edit: My partner died an ASSLOAD of times to that, I had to explain what an 'AoE' attack is to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alturaus

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 6 is stupid as fack   Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:09 pm

dude i knifed that boss half the time i was attacking it. lol. i never died
Back to top Go down
View user profile

resident evil 6 is stupid as fack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1