HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 
 

 Question about whats happening.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:18 am

So i've had basically no answer on what to do in this situation, besides waiting for some decision on this which really doesn't seem like will happen considering an admin didn't want to deal with this. I only want to hear an answer from an admin about this to get this over with. I'm not even taking sides on whether im still able to be killed, i've just never had a situation like this.

I took on a hit for James Rider since he shot at someone, it was a valid hit and it was completed. Of course, an admin was called for a moment but it was valid so everything was fine. I drove away because I knew some ally must of had a problem with me killing that person, waited a good amount of time and then I was killed after 5 minutes. I got refunded my stuff since it wasn't valid to still be able to kill me. A day later, I get killed again via a war by James Rider and his crew on the basis that since the first kill was invalid, they could start a war because when i died it was an invalid killing. I once again got refunded my stuff because they were told by an admin, Sinnamon to not kill me again because of this situation. My question is if it was valid to still war me and kill me right after or not. Right now, i'm in a war with Scorched Earth by myself, but they can't kill me because me and them were ordered not to fight even though we are in a war. I'm basically left with being in this war, and no decision being made on what was right. Plz help thx.

Summary:
Got killed by james, the kill was invalid, they war'd me and killed me immediately after they did so since the first kill was invalid, now im in a war and no decision is made.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:58 am

I was told that the war was because youre hitman company killed a member of scorched earth and that they wanted pay back for accepting hits on theyre community. Under that pretense if you didnt want repetcussions than why do hits while in a community? obviously theyll come after you. Ive been there. If you want to be an untraceble hitman than its best to be solo. Or else youre actions will represent youre community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Ok I understand that I'm pretty sure I know what being a hitman does. It's about this situation and what happens in it, from what an administrator says.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:39 pm

When your a member of a faction you represent that faction being a hit man is about risk. Someone witnessed you kill my faction member, when your raiding someone and you die they have a chance to declare war on you. If you read the current rules it says if a faction member kills another faction member a war is allowed. If you don't want a war and want to be a hitman be factionless most hit man are since they don't want a war... also we had witnesses same basis as raiding you get caught expect a war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Sorry for this double post James didn't kill you, Ulysses dead but that was invalid because of the time because appearantly Admin sits don't pause the kill timer. So Ulysses killed you but it was invalid but you killing James was valid hence we declared war since you killing James was still valid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:31 pm

I don't think what I'm asking is understood, especially since I was waiting for an administrator to respond about this. There's a reason the war is paused and that I got refunded a second time, because this wasn't supposed to happen a second time which was told by an admin but it did anyway.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:06 pm

im a super admin if that counts lol in the end i dont make rules only enforce them and unless told otherwise by one of the big bosses or our lord and savior jamzclaw himself the war SEEMS legitimate. this is just my opinion using the current rules as interpretation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Yeah I totally understand how it seems legitimate but I had already died for the same thing once and then the next day I'm buying something and then like 3 people get behind me and war me out of no where and kill me again for it randomly. It just seems ridiculous and wouldn't want the same thing to happen other times.

I know that it's not "valid" the first time so apparently I can just be killed again randomly. Given the situation I described is why I think it's ridiculous is all.

__________________________


Last edited by Sif Green on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted repost, on PC now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:17 pm

the thing is though the war was declared on youre valid kill as a hitman. A witness saw you kill James so now scorched earth came after you. Even if the other situation was invalid that doesnt automatically make this one invalid. The war was declared because your faction accepted and successfully carried a hit on scorched earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:19 pm

As of right now, the war is on hold until I can talk to bizz about it. I have already told fade and everyone in that group and they know not to kill you (I did this two days ago).

I'm pretty sure we already told you that it's still going on, so idk why you went ahead and made this forum post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Ok, and when a different admin says to not continue with situation after i had died the first time already, does it not mean anything? The whole reason that the war is paused and shit is because they were told not to keep going on with it.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Were you not refunded? We told them to refund you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Coront wrote:
As of right now, the war is on hold until I can talk to bizz about it. I have already told fade and everyone in that group and they know not to kill you (I did this two days ago).

I'm pretty sure we already told you that it's still going on, so idk why you went ahead and made this forum post.

I made it because I had heard that bizz didn't wanna deal with it yesterday after you talked to him, so I just made the forum post instead to get it over with. I like seriously hate annoying people or asking them for something and after i'd already talked about it with him it was just being pushed aside.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 pm

He didn't want to deal with it yesterday because he was doing a lot of homework. He's in college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Coront wrote:
Were you not refunded? We told them to refund you.

And I was refunded for the most part, I just forgot to ask for ammo and resources. I also don't have the exact resource amount copied because i forgot, so I was going to ask for like a lesser amount then what i lost by an estimate.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 pm

And wars last for 2 days so if this is valid (which I believe it to be) then you probably will have some jerk trying to kill you for that period of time. I know I sound harsh but if you guys dont want a fight and dont want your stuff stolen then why pick a fight with another group and take their items? My moral is to do unto others what you want them to do in return..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Coront wrote:
He didn't want to deal with it yesterday because he was doing a lot of homework. He's in college.

I have this thing where I think Bizzclaw is seriously annoyed by me whenever I ask something, like more then once especially cause thats what it sounds like usually. I understand homework though im actually at college right now on break XD.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:28 pm

He's not annoyed by you, it's purely coincidental I assure you. When you have like 7 pages of math you gotta finish by tomorrow, you're going to be stressed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
And wars last for 2 days so if this is valid (which I believe it to be) then you probably will have some jerk trying to kill you for that period of time. I know I sound harsh but if you guys dont want a fight and dont want your stuff stolen then why pick a fight with another group and take their items? My moral is to do unto others what you want them to do in return..

See, how could I be a jerk too if I am only accepting the hit because the victim was being a dick to my client. It's not like i accept all hits, I was told that he tapped him with his car and then the guy started shooting him. And i'm literally the only person in my clan by the way, I just got back on postnuke after a really long break (even though it seems im unwanted by a certain group of people just like before).

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:59 pm

I'm not sure if you why the war happened you Kill James then Ulysses kills you but Ulysses killing you was INVALID because appearantly admin sits don't stop the timer to be able to kill you, You killing James was VALID that's why the war started. If your the only member in your group then disband it then take hits so no war could happen but since your in a faction and someone witnessed it there was war. You should know the consequences of being a hitman/merc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:03 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
I'm not sure if you why the war happened you Kill James then Ulysses kills you but Ulysses killing you was INVALID because appearantly admin sits don't stop the timer to be able to kill you, You killing James was VALID that's why the war started. If your the only member in your group then disband it then take hits so no war could happen but since your in a faction and someone witnessed it there was war. You should know the consequences of being a hitman/merc...

Dude this is like the 3rd time i've heard about needing to know the consequences, it wasn't about that at all. I already got a response about this anyway so no need to further explain.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:27 pm

What do you think of this war is invalid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SneakyBeakySniper



Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 pm

I dont really understand why you are calling this an invalid war Sif..... Everything is legal hence a super admin says so. You killing me that was valid and since Ulysses witnessed it he went to go tell fade and since your in a faction and we witnessed it we declared war. You've been on this server for awhile you should know about the consequences of being in a faction and doing hits...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Guys I never said it was invalid in this thread now I was asking for an administrator's answer on this which I got, you can stop continuing on about it like I said so already. I'm moving on about it, I was asking what what to do in this situation about it if its any different, I obviously know what can cause a war though.

On a side note, it's so nice that you had to create an account just to make it more clear to me that it's valid Sniper(James), I can't count how many times i've heard the both of you say it's valid by now. I can tell that by the way you customized you're account so much that you didn't create an account just for this. I couldn't put much more emphasis on wanting to hear what an admin has to say about it, and not what you 2 have to say about it over and over. You both also seem to enjoy making constructive criticism on me in a way such as saying "You should really know this Sif...", it's not like I don't know you and some of you're other friend's opinions on me. It's so much easier getting a point across when it's 2 on 1 all the time x3.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:04 pm

I don't have a say whether it's valid or not but were giving our feed back only reason we said that is because you messed up the information it says James killed you and it was invalid it was lone that's what confused many of us,,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Question about whats happening.   

Back to top Go down
 
Question about whats happening.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: