View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Snorkles

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DavkeLovaro

Your RP Name: Davke Lovaro

Date of incident: 10/13/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Some time last night, wasn't keeping track of time.

Time Zone: Eastern

Hello, I have been playing on this PostNuke RP Server (Now called Fallout: Decay) for YEARS and I have never had an issue with anyone or anything on your server. I  absolutely love Frostburnt Foundation's community because it's full of awesome individuals. So I am roleplaying as an innocent gun salesman and I put my locker down for a minute to take something out then I relog to remove it because I have yet to figure out the new way to remove your personal locker and I attempt to log back in and it says I have been banned from this server...I was pretty pissed off so I just got off and figured maybe it will be like an hour or something so I figured I will try tomorrow when I get home. Attempt number 2...fails, "You have been banned from this server." Can we please come to an agreement as to why I was banned? I will get on my hands and knees and beg if I have to, I love Fallout: Decay.
Thanks!
~Davke Lovaro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:16 pm

You probably got banned because you logged out as your locker was placed, forcing it to dissapear right away if anyone was planning on killing/raiding you since you had a locker in plain sight.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:17 pm

I didn't have it out in plain sight, there was absolutely no way someone could have known I had a storage locker placed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_Snorkles

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh, fuck. My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:63764923
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Mr_Snorkles wrote:
I didn't have it out in plain sight, there was absolutely no way someone could have known I had a storage locker placed.

Oh ok from the way you said it it sounded like you just spawned it out in the open and just left right after, either it was completely on accident or it has something to do with you forcing the locker to dissapear judging from what you said somehow. Just my guess, not like im an admin.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:31 pm

You were being raided after the raid was yelled you logged off, You never attempted to reconnect we saw your locker called raid. Also your base was a airlock didn't even open also lying won't help you were in range to hear when we called raid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roachmanfp

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 pm

+1 Nice weapon salesman, I used to setup with him a long time ago when I was a cultivator nubscrub trying to make a living. Honestly, I don't think he should be banned, if he could maybe have his ban set for a couple of days that would be nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm

its only for a week. and when you come back you need to re read the basing rules majorly. Now seeing as I banned you I COULD use my discretion to nane EVERY violation you made with your base let alone the combat log. However I wont but im forcing you to read the basing rules. Your certainly not innocent and I request to the managers that you complete your sentence. Its only a week. It could be a perma for all the dumb stuff that you did.

I was hoping youd just apologize and own up to your errors. (at work no computer cant edit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:10 pm

You had 2 issues with your base, and heard the raid get yelled at least a minute before you left. There was no excuse for just leaving like that. I think the week is well deserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_Snorkles

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 pm

I was not paying attention to chat if you gentlemen called raid, and my base did have ways to enter. There were hidden keypads that were accessable if needed. So, I apologized for the misunderstanding. I promise nothing like this will happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:03 am

We found the hidden keypads it didn't open it was a airlock. :/ But for future reference just check the base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban: Davke Lovaro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1