HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

"A new beginning" The Underground Article #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: "A new beginning" The Underground Article #1   Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:03 am

A New Beginning

Main article:

Sources confirm a meeting with all huge faction members, when approaching the building to get a inside scope we were told to "Fuck off or get toasted" by  a man wearing t-45D and holding a flamer. So I did what any man would do in this situation I went around back and tried crawling thru the air shaft. As it turns out it's infested by rad roaches so I hauled ass and tried a different approach. I charged up a ED-E unit and attached a Pre-war Camera and transfered thE ED-E's audio reciptors to my built radio headset. From what I gathered from the meeting and images I gotten it looks like they've all come to terms and made a new alliance out in the wasteland. The meeting looked like it was cut short where all the mvps loaded up their weapons and started heading out. I extracted the ED-E unit and started loading it up in my vehicle. As I was leaving a mysterious man in Conglo assault approached and warned of some spies within. Afterwards everyone moved to a secured location. I attempted to follow but was met with Cazadores attempting to break my cars windows. I backed off to head back to my base of news operation to publish this story to the wasteland.

Author: Anonymous

Looks like the wasteland has something to fear...
Fear:

Paid AD:

Tired of having little to no energy when fighting the dangers of the wasteland. Visit Johanns trading company to purchase all your wasteland needs. From vehicles to weapons johanns is the way to go! Don't get caught with your pants down when facing against the ghouls.

Editors note: image is still processing will be up in a matter of hours.

Last edited by lukevader24011 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: "A new beginning" The Underground Article #1   Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Idk what this is and nor do I care......i'll figure it out tonight.

:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: "A new beginning" The Underground Article #1   Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:45 pm

wait to hear about it from me crucible all others are false besides maybe chacon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: "A new beginning" The Underground Article #1   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Image added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A new beginning" The Underground Article #1   

Back to top Go down

"A new beginning" The Underground Article #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: